World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > Spanking Personals > Women Searching for Men
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 10-08-2004, 08:58 PM

Default I have a good mind to turn you over my knee, young man!

If you have been naughty and deserve a hard spanking across my lap while I lecture you ... let me know.

I'm aware that it may be embarrassing for a grown man like you to have to lay across my knees with your pants pulled down revealing your trembling bare behind to me ....

but you have given me no choice, have you?

There
WHACK
are
WHACK
so
WHACK
many
WHACK
reasons
WHACK
why
WHACK
you
WHACK
deserve
WHACK
this
WHACK
SPANKING!
WHACK!!!

(Patting your slightly pink cheeks)
Oh, sweetie, you know I don't want to have to spank you, don't you?

But I want so badly for you to do well and to be the kind of man I can be proud of ...

and
I
WHACK
have
WHACK
to
WHACK
get
WHACK
it
WHACK
through
WHACK
to
WHACK
you
WHACK
the
WHACK
best
WHACK
way
WHACK
I
WHACK
know
WHACK
how
WHACK!!!!

Are you whimpering?

My pooor baby ... (rubbing your sweet burning cheeks - allowing my fingers to curve into your crevice and slightly graze your sweet little assbud)

Are you sorry for what You have done?

Hmmmm?

I don't hear you!!

Speak up, baby boy.

Well, that's not convincing, honey.

Hmmph. It looks like this is gonna be a looooong night.

WWWWWWWWWWWWHACK!

Tell Miss Francy what you have done wrong, Sweetheart.

She will make it all better again.
Old 10-08-2004, 11:50 PM

In the words of Val Kilmer from the movie Tombstone...

"I'm your huckleberry!"

redbuns
Old 10-09-2004, 08:54 AM

Default Welcome!

I must say that it is refreshing to see another female top on the forum. Welcome aboard! I'm new myself and find the community to be welcoming, warm, fun, and at times brattastic (how's That for a new word). Look forward to seeing your posts. What got you into spanking, how long, etc etc?

Cheers
rO
Old 10-09-2004, 10:15 AM

Default Well, thank you for the warm welcome, young man.

I am an active member and author on Literotica and happened to have stumbled across this parallel community here and thought I would throw up a flare, so to speak.

I'm 53 years old and have always been titillated by spanking since I was a preteen. Tried to wangle one from some unsuspecting boyfriends as often as I could.

I was richly rewarded when an older boy who I had a crush on turned me over his knee after some brattiness on my part and spanked me right in the soda shoppe after high school in front of every one.

It wasn't until I was a little older that I discovered how much fun it was to spank a bratty boy's ass across my lap.

Since I have this very strong dominant streak, it takes quite the man to tame me these days. Been looking to a strong, older gentleman who knows his business, so to speak.

As for you NAUGHTY, naughty boys ... you better be on best behavior around me because I tolerate no sass.

Perhaps you boys can help me ...

I'm curious as to what goes on in a male mind when he is about to be spanked and through out the spanking. Are there certain scenarios, catch phrases, positions that send you reeling more than others?

Please tell Francy.

Don't be shy.

I'm here to listen.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:57 PM

I haven't found anyone to spank me yet. I would love to try.
Old 10-09-2004, 05:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to appie

Fancy Pants

It is great to see female spankers on this fourm, especially for
the sake of male spankees and i am sure there are many.
As especially M/f dominates this forum, i loose my interest for it.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:21 AM

Default Particularly Titilating

I think in general the anticipation of punishment. I have yet to be in a relationship where this is really the case though, as a switch I usually have had to train up bottoms to learn to top a bit. Occasionally I have been in discipline only relationships, but I (as we all would at some level) love to be in a relationship with someone who turns me over a knee just for fun occasionally, or engages me at a disciplinary level where I wouldn't have to coach. Same goes for being in a disciplinary relationship where I could feel fairly free in my topping rather than making spanking a "special occasion" type of thing.

I think a lot of what turns my knobs is fairly familiar territory. Having pants lowered, having to wait, being scolded. What is going through my mind varies, usually it's some heady mix of eroticized apprehension replaced shortly thereafter with fear and pain; however, the latter is appreciated without any real anxiety as the spanking tends to relax me more than Just about anything. Any thoughts from you other guys?

Cheers
rO
Old 10-10-2004, 08:44 AM

Default Thanks, RO!

That was interesting to me that the anticipation is so erotic, too. It is for me ... to be out in public and told, quietly, that I will be spanked when I get home and reminded through out night is quite thrilling.

The problem is, when I turn it around many guys laugh it off as there usually is a size-difference that makes the physical threat a weak one. I suspect they may be laughing if off on the outside, their machismo coming to the fore, but inside they are really titillated.

Is this true, guys?

I'm talking about a real life situation where a girlfriend says she's gonna spank you - not a "scene" where you arrive knowing that is what you're there for and are into your role-play head.

See, I'm not into dressing up in leather and cracking a whip or cane ... the way I want to spank you is a little more humility-producing (not humiliating) than that.

I believe that you need a spanking in REAL LIFE ... like maybe over the kitchen table because you were sarcastic with me or at your office if you are working too late instead of having dinner with me.

I would come into your office and shut the door, tapping my foot and tell you that you have done this one time too many and that I am VERY angry with you. I would walk up to you and kiss your lips then whisper in your ear,

"Unzip your pants. Now."

Then as you did so, thinking you were going to get my lips around your cock, I would sit on your desk and tell you ...
"RIGHT NOW. You need a lesson in manners you won't ever forget."

And you look at me, questioning ...

"Take your pants down right now. Let me see that bare ass of yours because it is going over my knee for the spanking of your life."

What I'd like to know is ... what would you say and do - REALLY?

Would you laugh me off or comply or what?

Tell Francy.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:52 AM

Default By the way ...

... welcome to you appie, wildman and redbuns, my sweets. Please feel free to add to this discussion and I encourage all you other "potentially" naughty boys who are lurking around (and I KNOW who you ARE) to tell me your innermost desires ...

... how else can I learn the best way to make you into the fine men you want to be?

Your Miss Francy
Old 10-10-2004, 11:40 AM

Default Indominable Spirit...or something

I agree it can be fairly easy to laugh of a threatened spanking, but as I think I would actually fall over from surprise and elation if the aforementioned scenario actually took place I would hardly be the person to ask. I think that any man here with bottomish leanings would be entirely at the disposal of the spanker, any time, rain or shine. I think like a lot of people, when I'm bottoming, I love the spanking keywords. Others back me up here? Words like "naughty bottom" or commands regarding the removal of underpants, anything that reinforces the ritual is definitely highly erotic. Just my two cents.

rO