World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > Spanking Personals > Women Searching for Men
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 10-10-2004, 12:06 PM

Default Ahhh, I see ...

... so for most men to really get submissive it needs to really bring him back to that time when he was naughty and deserved a spanking with a very parental, mommy feel?

For women, that works really well too but there is also lots of cultural back-up for the man spanking his woman scenario.

Some scenarios I have role-played with great success have been the cheating student to my professor and the errant private to my general.

I also like to add a little sensual anal to the proceedings ... not necessarily strap on (although I'm not against it) but I find that if I do it makes things much more pleasurable for me .... as well as my naughty young man. (Not in a mommy scenario, tho. Not into the incest thing.)

I do have my friend "Nurse Francy", though, who is quite knowledgable in such areas.

Any thoughts on that, gents?

Or is spanking your limit.

Miss Francy
Old 10-10-2004, 12:56 PM

I would concur w/ RO in that the keywords (pull down your pants young man...naughty bottom, etc) work me into a frenzy.

My wife is not into spanking (sadly for me) and I have just once or twice been able to make it to a professional dominatrix to have my insatiable desires tended to. I need to have about a weeks window of time where my wife will not see my bottom because I like to be spanked to the point of severe bruising and it would be hard to say that I bumped into a doorknob or something to try to explain.

When I have arranged to be spanked I am on a cloud for the time leading up to it and can think of little else but how much my poor butt is going to be stinging. For me the spanking itself is the least favorite part (not only because it hurts) and the before and after are the best. The anticipation is exquisite and the feeling afterward of sitting on a sore bottom, seeing the marks and knowing that I walk amongst my peers with them being none the wiser that I stand next to them with a raw purple butt is quite exciting to me as well.

As for the anal aspect of it...I think I would like to be penetrated by a butt plug or suc but by no means does the thought of a man doing anything like that turn me on. I am entirely straight and this does make me wonder why a woman doing that to me turns me on so. I think that it is just because my bottom is such an errogenous zone to me that anything is open season.

redbuns
Old 10-10-2004, 03:48 PM

Send a message via ICQ to appie

Miss Francy, sorry for missspelling your name earlier.
Like you, spanking has been something in my mind since the time i was a kid.
I had a female teacher (it was the fifties, i am 53 yrs old), who used to spank naughty or lazy boys, often with full permission of our parents.
I remember very well when a spanking was pending, how my heart beat fast, sweating and knees getting very weak.
During the spanking itself i felt in some kind of trance. When it was over i felt an immense relief but also some nice afterglow and i felt very humble to the teacher who spanked me, wanted to do all to please her.
When i was about 18 I longed very much to the days when i had a strict female teacher. I developed a liking for women dressed in leather : they looked soo strong and impressive.
It is true about what you said :

'The problem is, when I turn it around many guys laugh it off as there usually is a size-difference that makes the physical threat a weak one. I suspect they may be laughing if off on the outside, their machismo coming to the fore, but inside they are really titillated. '

A guy needs to give up that resistence. I ruined it in a terrible way when i was 18.
I had a girlfriend, a nice brunette and she studied to be a teacher. She was one year older. When sitting somewhere i without asking took a cigarette out of her purse.

She looked at me and said 'You do that one more time, and i will pull you over my lap, bare that nice looking ass and spank you so hard you will think twice before taking something from me without asking, you got that buddy ?'

My heart melted and oooo i wished she had done this to me, but instead of that i laughed and made some rude jokes just to hide my embarrasment. Last thing then i wished she would find out my deepest wishes.

Three years later I met a woman with whom I married. She found it absolutely gross to beat someone so it would be 'over her dead body'.
She changed however. She started spanking me about 8 years ago and now she spanks me on a regular basis. (At least once a week, often more).
She spanks me hard, with the bathbrush. She loves it now. She was touched by the person i am after a hard spanking and the better relation we have because of this.
There is still this longing and excitement before the spanking.
Before she spanks me i kneel down. kiss her hand as a token i love her, trust her and will accept her punishment.
I mostly have an erection when i am over her lap, but that does not stay for long. After five hard slaps it is gone .. it hurts immensely and i have to do my utmost to keep still.
Only thing i can think during a spanking is 'o god this hurts'.
After a while i don't feel the pain anymore, maybe numbness
When she stops .. i kneel before her .. kiss her hand and thank her for punishing me and keeping it safe.

When I get spanked I don't feel a link to my childhood. There is however this closeness and this feeling of surrender.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:29 PM

Default Thank you both for baring ...

... all to me. It's most helpful to understand the experience of the man underneath my hand.

As to the connection between anal eroticism and being gay - I don't see it. I love it done to me as well, a lot of hetero women and men I know LOVE it immensely. Almost EVERY man I have ever slept with became extremely aroused when I played with is ass and for most it was the first time. It just has to be done right ... sloooooow, gentle and with plenty of lube.

The way I look at it ...if you're playing anal with a woman ... you're straight. It's as simple as that.

It's just another erogenous zone and one with the most nerve endings, I might add. Check out my posting and stories on Literotica on the subject. I have the same name there, too.

Anybody else care to share their secret longings?

Miss Francy

PS. I am glad you apologized for the misspelling, Appie. But it is still going down in my little red book. And you know what THAT means.
Old 10-10-2004, 05:36 PM

I hope it's OK for me to add a question to this strand. I have the impression that F/m relationships generally include a lot more submission than M/f seems to. Most female dommes seem to expect extreme submission from their bottoms, whereas, at least on this site, women who bottom to men are very bratty and mouthy. Is my impression correct?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:17 PM

Default Not sure

In the couple of cases where I have actually been in an active switch relationship, the playing field has been fairly even. Discipline tends to come without much more submission than is to be usuall expected. I have had tops more into domination as part of the spanking process, which personally isn't my cup of tea, but if it means getting spanked I'm game for it. I've also had experience where the girl I'm topping is much more into being dominated and for her spanking is only part of the whole process. Either way, I get to have my fun, even if there are a few extra trappings. That's just my experience though, others may be able to paint a better picture.

rO
Old 10-10-2004, 08:44 PM

Default Hi Victoria!

Of COURSE you may add to this thread! I am honored.

My experience is much more gentle since I am dominating but very nurturing as well. Not into all the bells and whistles. When I spank a man it is a very private, intimate affair* that is meant to punish as well as pleasure. The kind of man who comes to me for a spanking is into a more nurturing experience where he feels very loved when it's over.

I'm not into making open sores or hurting other than right on his cheeks. You might call me a Domme-Lite.

I like the whole drama of it and the eroticism around it all. And, as I said, I usually like to involve anal which gives me a great sense of power. The way I do it I make him beg for it so he has to really submit to me and open up with trust. I never hurt there ... but if he's really into it, I will give him a slamming till he cums.

If you like you can check out my stories & threads on Literotica!

Stories
"Love Letter to a Sleeping Man"
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=155449
"Nurse Francy"
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh....php?id=158867)

Personal Ad http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...hreadid=263050 (spanking story on it too)

*Except if it's a cyberspanking for out and out fun on the Magical Mystery Strap-on Tour (I get a good one myself here.)
http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...53#post9798953
Old 10-10-2004, 10:00 PM

Francypants, there's just no way to describe this - I'd gladly answer your question but I'd have to show you... I'm in New York, in you want to meet up with a bratty disobedient little boy across your lap and teach him a darn good lesson.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:02 PM

Would a strong willed man submit to his wife or girlfriend's demand to punish him? I think the answer is dependent on several factors: how strong the relationship is, how serious he thinks she is in carrying out her threat, what will happen if he doesn't, and would submitting undermine his future authority. If he feels she is really upset and fed up with a certain behavior and is demanding "satisfaction" I think he might possibly submit if he loves her and feels he has no alternative.

If I felt my girlfriend or wife would punish me as you described, I would probably submit. What you describe sounds like a firm but loving endeavour. However, if I felt you just wanted an excuse to thrash me, and turn my ass into a bleeding, throbbing sore then no way. If I felt it was a power play on her part I would not submit, as that would be a threat to my authority and well being.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:32 PM

Default Interesting, Madman.

Let me ask you ... are you into being spanked normally? Or would this be a new thing for you to submit to.

Miss Francy