World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > True Accounts
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 06-01-2006, 06:24 PM
jasonwoods02

Unhappy Spanked by Mom

Hello I'm Jason age 32 now. I wanted to post a memory of me when I got spanked growing up. I was raised by a single mom and was an only child. I remember getting spanked from around age 10 to 14. I got spanked several times from 10 - 12, a couple times at 13 and only once at 14. Most of my spanking took place in my bedroom or living room bend over the bed or couch on bare butt with a ping pong paddle. I wanted to tell you about one time that I remember getting spanked in front of my Aunt Sue.

I was 12 and it was during the some at my house and my Aunt Sue was there. I had some water balloons that I made and was throwing them up in the air trying to catch them. Mom kept telling me not to throw then near them. Well I did not listen and threw it to high and it land and busted on my aunt Sue. Mom was mad and told me to go to my room and undress to my underwear. I knew what was coming. However the big surprise is in about 5 minute my mom walked into my room follow by my aunt Sue. Mom scolded me then told me to stand up because I was setting on the bed. Mom told me to remove my undies. I started begging because my Aunt sue was there. I removed undies then bend over the bed and mom started giving me 8 swats with the paddle. I jumped at the first one. Then moved my hand on the second one. If I moved hand then the spanking started over. I bent back over and took the 8 swats again. It hurt, but my pride was hurt more having to be stripped in front of my aunt.

I have several more true spanking accounts if others would like to hear or chat about them. Did others have to strip off and get spanked in front of witnesses like this. I would love to hear from you.

Ps. I hope nothing is mis-spelled because I do not know how to check it on here.

Jason
Old 06-01-2006, 06:35 PM

Thanks for sharing that. I'm sure I speak for many when I say we'd love to hear more of your stories.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:23 PM

jason thanks for sharing and Victoria is right when she says there are many who would love to hear your experiences.
--------------------------------2hot2sit----------------
Old 06-01-2006, 11:42 PM

I know my mom used to spank me across the back of the upper thighs with a flyswattwer alot, but I don't remember her ever really doing it in in front of other people.

Great story btw..enjoyed it very much!
Old 06-02-2006, 12:12 AM

Enjoyed your story. Thanks.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Reggie Fane

Oh, yes please, dying to hear more. Some of the school punishment when I grew up was in public but that is different, and was not given bare bottom at my school (though I do know of certain others where the victims had to get it bared in public).
Old 06-02-2006, 02:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snickers

That was great. thanks for sharing and please share more.

Look through som eof the other stories, I am sure you will find OTHERS who were spanked in front of relatives, friends, and so forth.

Life\'s been good to me so far!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM

Yes read the stories in the Real Accounts forum by snickers, Mandinas, and sorebottom.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:13 AM

Default Witnessed is tough!

Witnesses to a punishment definitely makes it worse, especially when taking it bare butt. I can only imagine what it was like to bare it for your aunt, EEK!!! When I was younger, I had a disciplinarian, who in her words, "You want me in total bitch mode, you got it!" She gave me about a half-dozen sessions when she invited her friends to watch, and she insisted I take my punishments from her nude, straight out of the shower. And just because she had friends watching, did not change her method. But still, I think I'd die, being bared in front of an aunt.

Tony
Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 PM
beatred

I was always punished on the bare, and who ever was around got to watch from neighbors cousins family. Just recently I was punished by my mother in-law in front of my wife her 2 sisters an aunt and 3 female cousins. the humiliation was terrible butt the paddling and caning left a memory for weeks