World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > True Accounts
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 04-08-2005, 02:05 AM

Default Rebel Sister gets the Belt

The time of this spanking was the 1960s. My father was the chief of police so our family was known by the whole town. My sister, Lisa, who was 15 - 16 years old at the time of this spanking rebelled against my Dad's rule of no association with hippies. He considered a hippie basically any guy with long hair. Lisa was defiant and embraced the new way teenagers were behaving. It was my father the tough guy cop against the *peace* and *love* daughter.

One night Lisa had sneaked out of the house to meet her hippie boyfriend who drove a motorcycle which was also a no no. Of course one of the neighbors saw her and called my Dad. He was waiting for her at the door. I think she thought she had gotten away with it because her boyfriend turned the motorcycle off and kinda coasted into the driveway. Well, Lisa was surprised. The minute my Dad heard them he was out the door and began swatting her through her jeans and lead her into the house.

Spankings were given in front of the other kids to teach us all a lesson, but although I had 3 sisters and 2 brothers at the time of this story I was about 6 or 7 years old and my younger sister was considered to young to watch the spankings. Susan, the goody two shoes sister, was smug about Lisa getting paddled because Susan very rarely did so and enjoyed watching.

As usual, Lisa rebellious nature was immediately abandoned when she faced a spanking, but tonight was different. For the first time instead of getting out the small paddle my Dad normally used he took off his thick, black paddle. Although Lisa was already crying, her crying took on a new pitch when she saw my Dad take off his belt. I know it certainly terrified me and you could hear a pin drop in that room except for Lisa's crying. She was crying and begging my Dad not to spank her with his belt. He told her to pull her jeans down and she knew this meant her panties too and as was expected she stepped out of them. By this time she was crying so hard she couldn't breath and she hadn't even received on swat on her bare bottom although she was probably stinging from the swats she received outside with her jeans on.

Lisa showed much more reluctance to bend over than she normally did and my Dad threated her with a second spanking the next day. I could see her face and bottom from the side; her ponytail held her long, blond hair back so her face wasn't covered. Once she received the first swat with the belt her crying turned to yelling. She had difficulty staying bent over stumbling with each swing of the belt. Her face was tear stained and red.

She had received about 20 swats when she put her hands behind her to cover her bottom and the belt hit both of her hands. While my Mom considered bare bottom spanking an appropriate punishment she didn't believe in hitting a child anywhere except on the bottom. So, when she saw the red marks on Lisa hands she stopped my Dad and lead Lisa to a small bathroom around the corner. That was the first time I saw her red bottom and deeper red strap marks. Mom ran cold water on her hands for a few minutes then brought her back into the living room. Since my Mom had never stopped a spanking, Lisa thought it was over but it wasn't. She got hysterical...sobbing that this wasn't fair. She promised to never sneak out again or see her boyfriend. She was bawling her eyes out. But, my Dad gave her about 10 more swats. That night was the one and only time my Dad ever used his belt. It was by far the worst spanking I saw Lisa receive.

When my Dad was finished, he simply looked at my Mom who went over and took Lisa by the arm and lead her up the stairs. Lisa was rubbing her bottom furiously with her free hand and crying loudly. I could clearly see her crimson bottom with the marks from the belt. My Dad sent my sister and I to bed but I couldn't sleep partially because of what I just saw and because I could hear Lisa crying from her room.

The next morning when Lisa came downstairs she was clearly embarrassed more so than she was after a typically spanking. Her face was as red as her bottom had been the night before.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:56 AM

The truly chilling part of this story to me the first time I heard it, and now in the final form was imagine Lisa's terror at thinking bad as it was, it was all over, and then to be brought back out and find out she had to bend over again for more licks of the belt. Whew!!!

That girl payed the price to be a rebel in the 1960's. Thanks again to sorerbottom for another peek into the long ago past seen through the eyes of a little girl who was there. Glad Lisa has had a happy successful life as an adult. That's what makes her story so amazing to me. What she went through just to grow up in difficult times.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to snickers

Great Story Sorebottom

I am sure glad I wasnt anything like Lisa:angel:

Life\'s been good to me so far!
Old 04-08-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Last story

This is my last story because I don't have any other memories of sisters' spankings. Probably because of the age difference..I wasn't born yet when they were younger, then they stopped getting spanked and got grounded until they went to college

Although true to form, Lisa got grounded. Susan never did!
Old 04-08-2005, 11:47 AM
The Stinger

Send a message via Yahoo to mark snow

wow Sorebottom you sister could be real brats at times. I bet that made you behave better,lol

Mark Snow
Old 04-08-2005, 12:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mgtgirl

Great story! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm always fascinated by stories involving the belt (and angry fathers and hippies, of course).
Old 04-08-2005, 03:09 PM

I really liked it as well.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:28 PM

Wow Sorebottom, my dad was also a police officer and I have 3 sisters, including my oldest sister, Amanda, the perfect child, and Jessie, the family rebel. Our families had a lot in common.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:44 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by KinkySpanks [/i Our families had a lot in common. [/b]

Well KinkySpanks what about you telling some experiences.

SOREBOTTOM:--Sorry I was not a member of your household
mainly for watching and also maybe for recieving.
----OUCH!!!!---Now definately too hot to sit.
----------2hot2sit-----------
Old 10-20-2005, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by snickers
Great Story Sorebottom

I am sure glad I wasnt anything like Lisa:angel:

GIVE US A FREAKIN' BREAK SNICKERS!!!!

Yes thanks for sharing this account sorebottom!!