World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > True Accounts
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 12-19-2004, 09:54 AM

Default An Extra Sore Bottom

I didn't know I was going to get a spanking, when I decided to change my workout that morning at the gym. Although I hadn't done lower body weights for over a year, I decided to plunge right back in. I did 300 lbs. on the leg press and 90 lbs. on quad extensions and hamstring curls, even though I knew I would be very sore.

The next day, it really hurt to walk. I felt pain in every muscle fiber whenever I sat down or bent over. But I knew it would subside in a day or so.

I should have been a good girl, considering how sore my bottom was. But I wasn't. I hadn't been spanked in 2 weeks and felt emboldened in my misbehavior.

Then I crossed the line.

When I was ordered to bare my bottom and bend over the bed, I knew it was going to be bad. It really hurt to bend over, plus not having been spanked for a couple of weeks, my bottom was particularly sensitive. I feared the worst ... and I was going to get it.

As soon as the paddling started, it hurt like hell. The small leather paddle stung my bottom and the tops of my thighs and made me pull away in pain. That only earned me the heavy leather paddle -- the one that stings so badly, it feels like a hundred bees attacking my sweet pink flesh. Over and over and over, that dastardly paddle came down on my bottom, which quickly turned a flaming red. Regret filled my heart as I took the punishment I so fully deserved.

My bottom was sore -- sore from the gym and sore from the spanking. Boy was it sore. When M took the hairbrush in her hand, my heart sank. "Please not the hairbrush! I can't take any more!" Her reply, "Oh you'll take it." I had no choice. I quickly bent back over the bed to avoid her fist in my hair, and girded myself for the firey punishment to come.

That hairbrush really burned my flesh, as she applied it over and over and over -- across my cheeks and my upper thighs. I wanted it to end ... but I didn't because I knew what was coming next, what always followed the hairbrush:

M applied the brat tamer cane over and over in the same spot on my bottom. It stung so intensely, so deep in my flesh, I nearly couldn't take it. But I feared the consequences of resisting. So I stayed there, screaming into my pillow, lest the neighbors hear my cries.

The heavy cane hurt even worse -- the penetrating two part jolt of pain increased my screams. I can't remember when it hurt so badly. I thought it would never end ... until I was ordered to request the last 20: "May I have 20 more please?", "May I have 19 more please?" etc. The humiliation was almost worse than the searing pain... but not quite.

When all was said and done, I had taken 150 strokes on my already sore bruised bottom ... 75 strokes with each. When I hobbled into the bathroom to tend to my sore bottom, I felt like I could barely walk.

When we were out to dinner later that night, I was very conscious of the sore globes upon which I was sitting -- between the muscle soreness and my well-spanked bottom, I did not enjoy that hard wooden chair ... or getting up from it. At least the sushi was delicious.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:19 AM

Victoria,

interesting story of a real punishment you received.....thanks for sharing. I had a similar inccident happen to me several years ago. I received a punishment from Lady D and Miss J....then about two days later when to the gym with a deeply sore bottom. Heavy wooden paddles are the only implement that I personally know of that can make your bottom muscles "sore to the bone". Those leg curls were a killer....soo was sitting down on the benches!

The PADDLE....what all ladies need!!!!
Old 12-19-2004, 11:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to snickers
Talking

thanks for sharing your details Victoria! As always, I enjoy reading your punishments as much as you enjoy receiving them

Life\'s been good to me so far!
Old 12-19-2004, 12:25 PM

Victoria,

I would offer my sympathy about the status of your bottom if I did not know that you enjoy the sensation so much.

Still, the story was well written. I do have one word for you however....

Ouch!

-Kat
Old 12-19-2004, 02:37 PM

Ha Ha! I'm sure that you deserved it, Victoria. And I hope the spanking came fast and hard, just the way that we know it should be!
Old 12-19-2004, 03:24 PM

It always comes fast and hard at my house. The cane was particularly fast for a caning, which is supposed to be slow, as we all know!!
Old 12-19-2004, 04:18 PM

Default thanks for the update

That was truly amazing. I just have one word to say. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cane, paddle, hairbrush, damn, that is some truly hard core stuff. Anyway, thank you very much for the update.
mumbles
Old 12-19-2004, 06:13 PM
The Sweet Spanker

Default Discipline

Thanks for much for the story Victoria. It was very well written and appreciated.

I often use the cane fast and hard rather than slow.
It not only pleases the ears with the sound but the eyes with the marks.

SR
Old 12-19-2004, 08:22 PM

Terry,

But the difference is, I went to the gym and than got a spanking, not of my own accord. You got a spanking and then went to the gym of your own accord. So who is the bigger masochist??
Old 12-20-2004, 02:54 AM

Good point Victoria!!!!!

The PADDLE....what all ladies need!!!!