World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > True Accounts
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 10-20-2002, 09:06 PM
Lollie

Default Getting spanked by my boyfriend

Hi, everyone—I said I would tell about another time my boyfriend spanked me, and this is one of them. It happened several months after the first time. There’s kind of a lot of “buildup” to the tale, so if you just want to cut to the part where a bratty 17-year-old girl gets her butt blistered with a wooden paddle (!!), skip down about 10 paragraphs. Here’s how I remember it…

Chris had this car that he loved, a late-model Ford Mustang, and he was always fixing it up. One Saturday afternoon I had gone over to his place, and he was in the driveway waxing the car. We were planning on going to this outdoor concert, where you could have a picnic and drink beer and stuff. We were meeting some friends and I was excited, and here he is just painstakingly rubbing his car with this chamois cloth. I started complaining—“Come on, let’s go”—but I was getting that usual guy, “In a minute” stuff.

So after standing there watching him for a few minutes, I got this idea that it would be funny to smudge it. I sort of leaned over and put a big fingerprint on the finish. Chris smiled and went, “Lollie,” (well, I mean, he used my real name!) and rubbed it off. So then I laughed and did it again, and he laughed and shook his head and said something like I was just making the wait longer. We were just playing around, but when he rubbed it off again something made me do it a third time, and he said, “Okay, enough, knock it off”—but still smiling, you know.

And I would have, except I have this little bratty side. I mean, hello--when we got to the concert we were going to have to park in this field where there would be grass, dirt, and tons of other people walking between the cars, so how long did he think this magnificent wax job was going to last? And of course, the more he couldn’t stand to have even one fingerprint on it, the more I wanted to mess it up! So I just decided to push it, and I did it again.

At this point he dropped the chamois on the ground and stood up. He was still smiling but he said something like, “OK, Lollie, if you do that again, you are going to get it.”

They were the same words he had used when he had spanked me before, and he had the same sort of look on his face. We had never spoken about that incident, and our relationship had been the same as it ever was. But now it was clear he was issuing a challenge (or an invitation?). Basically, what I heard was, “If you want to get a spanking, all you have to do is ask.”

And my heart stopped! Chris turned back to the car and resumed working, and I just stood there with my mouth open. He was wearing this sort of snug T-shirt, and I could see the muscles in his shoulders and arms moving (super-hot!), and I thought about how his body had felt when he was holding me down by the pool, and how his hand had felt when it was stinging my wet, naked ass.

So I was getting turned on, but at the same time I was thinking, How can I do this? I can’t let this happen. And also, How can he say that? What was he thinking? Clearly he thought that I was “asking” for a spanking, and he was basically saying he would be happy to oblige. He hadn’t even sounded mad--just sort of matter-of-fact. But what would happen if I basically said back to him, “Yes, I want you to spank me”? I didn’t want anything about our relationship to change, and wouldn’t this change things?

No, he can’t be serious. I’m misreading this. He can’t be meaning that he will spank me. I’m standing there thinking all this, and suddenly he starts whistling. Whistling! And it comes to me that he is daring me to do something. Well, that pretty much makes my decision easy. I am not going to back down from a dare. I put my whole hand on the side of the car and sort of rubbed it around.

The next thing I knew, the chamois hit the ground, and even though I jumped back and tried to run around the car, in like two seconds he got me and basically tossed me over his shoulder. I was struggling and saying, “Let me go,” but he was just carrying me into the house.

It was a warm day, and I’ll never forget, I was wearing these cutoff shorts that really showed off my tanned legs. Chris carried me into the kitchen, and I saw him take this wooden cutting board from over the sink. It looked exactly like a paddle, and I started thinking, No way. I had been thinking he would spank me with his hand again—not this wooden board that looked like a serious instrument of torture!

By this time Chris had let me down and sort of pinned me against the sink with one arm, so I was sort of leaning over on my elbows. No sooner was I in this position than he brought the paddle down, cracking first one ass cheek, then the other. He smacked me about ten times, and it really hurt! The shorts I had on were on the thin side and offered no protection at all.

Then he started lecturing me, like, didn’t he tell me to knock it off, etc. But when I tried to say something back he started spanking me again. Shit! It really stung by that point and I was making little noises, but I wasn’t really protesting. I guess I just felt overloaded with sensation at that point. But then he stopped and started rubbing my butt back and forth with the paddle, asking me if I was happy now, since I was getting a spanking, if I was starting to feel sorry, etc. That was sort of humiliating, but really all I could focus on was the sting in my butt and the board making those circles, because I knew when they stopped it meant there is more pain coming, and sure enough, he started spanking again, one smack on each cheek, over and over.

I don't know how many licks he gave me in total, but I was squeezing my eyes shut and saying, like, “Stop, please stop.” I think he asked me if I was sure, and then he just stopped. And then right away, everything was back to normal—he put the board back and said something like he was going to get his keys and then we were going to leave.

And we did! We didn’t even talk in the car on the way! We just left, and went to the concert and hung out with our friends. But my ass was sore for hours, and I was a little freaked out again. I had let him spank the daylights out of me...and I had loved it. And he knew I had wanted it! It's kind of funny (and hot) now to think about it, but at the time I had to have a few beers to calm myself down!
Old 10-20-2002, 10:10 PM

Wow Lollie, What I would do to be in your position, LOL. If you have anymore stories like that with that particular guy or anyone else be sure to tell us about them, I can't wait.
Old 10-21-2002, 10:28 AM

Thumbs up I agree!

Lollie,

I agree completely! You have a way with words, please, tell us more!

~badgirl4u~
Old 10-22-2002, 12:40 AM
Back In Black

Send a message via Yahoo to dancerdaycare

I'll bet that was a very interesting concert. I hope you spent a lot of time standing.lol
Old 10-25-2002, 06:24 PM
Lollie

Default Thanks for the feedback!

I'm really glad you enjoyed reading them. That's just about it as far as my real-life experience with Chris goes, but I definitely have some fictional stories I can post. Any other ideas about what you like to read about/how you like spanking stories to go? I know there are definite things I like and don't like when I'm reading or writing them. It might be fun to take a request and build a story to order!
Old 10-27-2002, 07:45 PM

Oh good, post as many stories as you can make up, it would be super cool (LOL) if you could make them up about you and Chris, Thanks! Bye