World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > Stories
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 06-25-2005, 04:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snickers
Default Caught!

Caught and SPANKED!

It was late August and I only had 1 more week to spend with the wicked Aunt of the East.
I can behave myself for a 10 more days, I think!
It was a Thursday afternoon, aunt and uncle were working and Gayle and I decided to go to the mall/plaza.
Gayle had the keys to her moms Caprice. We were both old enough to drive and were allowed to use the car if we told them where we were going.
All was cool with the shopping at the mall for school clothes, going to be a senior and had to have some cool clothes.
We shopped for a bit and as we were walking out of the store, a lady approached us and told us we had to go with her. I said I wasnt going anywhere.
Then the lady flashed a badge and said yes you are.
I had now known we got caught shoplifting.
Gayle and I were scared shitless!
We knew we were in for it as soon as we got home.
With us both being 17, the officer said she had to call our parents. She said if we were 18, she would have called the police. I felt that we would of been better off going to jail than going home.
Well Gayles mom could not be reached and my aunt had to leave the hospital to come and get us.
Gayle and I were in seperate rooms and we were being questioned.
I had taken something smal, like a cheap bracelet or sometthing, I had no idea what Gayle had taken if anything.
My aunt came into the office where we were being held and just the look of embarrassment on her face as she walked in told me the story.
She was taken to Gayle first.
MY aunt then came in to where I was at and asked me some questions. I of course lied to her.
I told her I didnt know how the bracelet got into my bag. She then asked what Gayle had taken, I told her I didnt know.
The whole time, there was a woman security officer in with me. My aunt said to her," DO NOT WORRY, WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH THEM, THEY WILL NEVER TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT THEIRS"
The officer just kinda winked. I went to stand up and my aunt said, "WAIT" I stopped in my tracks and went and sat back down. My aunt said " I am not finished asking you questions." I told her I didnt do anything!
SLAP, Right across the face.
I screamed " I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, THIS IS NOT FAIR"
My aunt said, " YOU WANT FAIR, I'LL GIVE YOU FAIR"
She pulled me over her knee right there in the office and spanked me with her hand. I put my hand behind my back and said "STOP IT" My aunt continued to spank me and I struggled with her. I actually got away for about 8 seconds. She pulled me back over her knee and spanked me hard and said "JUST WAIT TIL WE GET HOME YOUNG LADY, YOU JUST WAIT!
I sat there for a moment and tears were falling down my face. I was so embarrassed.
Gayle was taken out of her room and we got up and started walking out the door and again were told to "WAIT" My aunt had to sign some papers for our release.
I started to whisper to Gayle about what she had taken. Gayle looked in horror at me as my aunt was right beside me and slapped my ass again. I just shook my head.
There was not one word spoken in the ride home.
We had to leave Gayles moms car there. My aunt would not let us take it home.
We were told to get inside and sit on the couch.
My aunt went to her bedroom and got the belt that was hanging on the door.
She came to the den and told us both to stand up, remove our shorts, panties and bend over.
We were not moving fast enough for her and she belted both of us while undressing.
She said" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? *SLAP*Gayles mom had called in the middle of our spanking, cool, a reprive!
Gayles mom was on her way over.
My aunt continues with the belt for a good 10 minutes, she then said " YOU TWO WILL STAY IN THIS POSITION WITH YOUR SHORTS DOWN UNTIL I TELL YOU DIFFERENTLY"
She walked into the kitchen, Gayles mom was just arriving.
Gayles mom came into the den YELLING " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO? and she had the wooden spoon in her hand. I felt bad for Gayle, I knew she was nervous and afraid of that spoon, I had heard stories about that spoon.
Gayle started to tell her mom she was sorry, " YOU WILL BE SORRY WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU TWO.
I was a bit nervous as I knew I was going to get the spoon too. " I AM SORRY TOO AUNT JANET, PLEASE, WE WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN."
"YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT YOU WONT" *SMACK* on my ass, OUCH, I cried, It STUNG! Janet continued on my ass and said, " YOU ARE LUCKY I WASNT THE ONE TO PICK YOU TWO UP,*SMACK* again," I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT YOU TO THE POLICE STATION" *SMACK*SMACK*SMACK* I was flinching and tightening up my muscles. It really hurt.
Then it was Gayles turn. I actually think Gayle got it worse than me. She was used to the spoon at her house. Gayle started to cry, Janet said" YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO GET SOMETHING TO SRY ABOUT" YOU ARE GROUNDED *SMACK*SMACK*SMACK* this went on for a few minutes and then both aunts went into the kitchen. i could hear them saying "What are we going to do with these two"
Gayle was crying, sobbing and so was I. Come to find out Gayle had stuffed a bottle of perfume in her purse, a very expensive one too.
We both just stood there, rubbing our bright red asses, and sniffling.
My GOD! that spoon HURT like a MF!
My aunt came in and took the spoon across our hands. She then said, I was to go to my room.
Gayle left with her mom and then I was spanked again for being mouthy, and just a brat! My aunt used her hand for another 5 minutes because I embarrassed her and then she told me I was to stay in my room until dinner time.
My aunt was ashamed of me and I am glad I only had another week there.
BTW, I never ever stole anything EVER AGAIN!

Life\'s been good to me so far!
Old 06-25-2005, 09:06 PM

Always love your stories snickers. Thanks.

This is also a true story: About 20 years ago, after being accepted into the Police Academy, my brother-in-law was working as a security guard at a retailer store while waiting for the Academy course to begin.

He caught 3 sixteen year old girls trying to steal clothing. As with you Snickers, in those days, the parents were called instead of the police when the offender was underage. One of the three girls was crying much harder then the others. It was her Dad who came to pick them up.

He walked in and talked to my brother-in-law and the store manager for about 5 minutes. He "promised" his daughter would be punished. He grabbed her and started swatting her butt right away. The last my brother-in-law saw of her she was being led out of the store by the arm getting swatted the entire way. Her friends were trailing behind. I cannot imagine how embarrassing that would be for a 16 year old girl.

My brother-in-law is a really nice guy and he felt bad for her.

Snickers: What is worse the embarrassment or the spanking?

SB
Old 06-25-2005, 09:52 PM

Thanks again for another real life story. I like the ones when Gayle gets it. I think Gayle was a bad influence on you. Or was it the other way around?
Old 06-25-2005, 11:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mgtgirl

Wow, snicks. Did they even let you two come in stores around there after that?
Old 06-26-2005, 12:41 AM

Great Story! Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-26-2005, 03:11 AM

posted by sorebottom

Quote:
Snickers: What is worse the embarrassment or the spanking?

Most DEFINATELY the Embarrassment

Old 06-26-2005, 04:56 AM

I like the embarrassment - as long as it is not mine.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:29 PM

WOW Snickers..... hehehe
I am going to learn more and more about you.....

Paison!
Old 06-26-2005, 02:39 PM

LV Racer... I am and was the ANGEL, Gayle was definately the influence.....
I am the biker now and she works for the State of ME. hmmm
Yeah she was the influence..

mari1os!!!!!!
My Paison!

Old 06-26-2005, 05:46 PM

Another good one, my SnickerBar!

Ok, so were there any bad things that you didn't do as a teen?..Lol

Very nice Cutey!