World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Written Word > Stories
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 08-24-2004, 01:18 PM

Default The Girk In THe Plaid Skirt

THE GIRL IN THE PLAID SKIRT
Written by SpankDude

Eric Davis first saw her at the Frye’s Electronic store while shopping for a DVD burner for his PC. A petite raven-haired girl in a red plaid box pleated skirt and green wife beater that was trying it’s best to reach her belly button. Her hair was pulled off her face tucked behind her ear. He could make out just enough of her features from the side to tell she had the soft features of a girl coming into young adult hood. He placed her age at not much more than 19 possibly 21.

As he browsed through the burners he stole casual glances at her. She never looked towards him, probably not aware he was checking her out. Eric moved on having made his choice. He decided to move on and check out some PC’s for his daughter who was getting set to take off for her first year of college. Midway through talking to a salesman he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Turning away from the salesman his eyes lit up with a smile. There was the same girl bending over at the waist checking out a display of sale printers. Very visible was her pert bottom barely incased in a pair of pink and white boyshort panties her cheeks peeking naughtily from beneath them. Eric shook his head as she stood up and embarrassedly smoothed her skirt down as she looked to see if anyone had noticed her misstep. Eric turned away smiled as he turned back to the salesman before she could turn her gaze his way.

As Eric left the store with his purchases he couldn’t help thinking about the girl in the plaid skirt. He chalked it up to a bit of good fortune and went about his day. Sundays were days he always used to run errands and relax. They usually passed without much excitement so this little interlude would be catalogued as plus he could play over in his head as the day reached its height of boredom.

Eric pulled out of his spot and out of he parking lot. As he was passing the entrance to the store he saw the girl in the plaid skirt leaving absent-mindedly pushing her cart. He watched as she took of running pushing the cart and jumped onto the back rail and rode it out into the parking lot. Eric watched smiling seeing the childish smile on her face her hair blowing off her face…until he realized she was heading straight for his car. He slammed on his breaks jerking to a stop. He looked over just in time to see her wide-eyed expression as the cart rammed into the side of his car. She had managed to jump off before making impact. Eric jumped from his car and ran around to both make sure that the girl was ok, but also to see if she had dented his door.

“Are you ok?” he asked the girl.

“Yes…I think…so…I am so sorry”, she apologized as she bent over to get a look at the door with Eric. They both realized there was no damage. Eric stood up and gave a sigh of relief. He fixed her with a hard glare. She looked up at him her eyes returning the look of a girl who knew she was in trouble. He had seen that look a hundred times in his daughter’s eyes. Usually right before she knew she was in for a spanking. Eric smiled as he went to get into his car.

“Well just be more careful young lady…the next time I might not be so understanding.” Eric said smiling as he opened he car door. Just before he got inside he noticed her mocking his words silently. “Pardon me…did you want to say something?” he asked.

“Umm no…no sir”, she said as she quickly pushed her cart towards her car. Once she figured she was a safe distance away she looked over her shoulder to see if Eric was still looking and flipped the back of her skirt up exposing her pantied covered bottom and wiggled it impertantly. She smoothed it back down just as quickly and loaded her packages into her car. All Eric could do was wag his finger and smile as he drove away.

Eric went about his day finishing up his errands and installing his DVD burner. As he finished off bottle water he decided that a drive to Venice Beach was in order. He was feeling the need for some paddleball and figured he might be able to get in a game before it got dark.

When he got to the park the courts were full and looked like they wouldn’t be opening up anytime soon. He settled back to watch the matches going on and people watch. There were always opportunities to hook up at Venice and he decided that if he couldn’t play he might as well look for some other entertainment.

Eric getting restless decided to take a walk down the boardwalk. He passed the shops mindful of the tourist only schlock they sold. It was getting close to dark and the boardwalk was filling up with the kind of Women that promised to make a single guys life enjoyable even if it was only for an hour or so. As he stepped to cross the bike path he was blindsided and knocked to the ground. As he tried to gather his senses all he could see was what was obviously a girls bottom covered by a pair of white and pink boyshorts, some delightfully athletic legs a pair of roller bladed feet and a green plaid skirt flipped onto the small of her back. He smiled as he got to his feet and reached down to help the girl up he recognized her as the girl from the parking lot.

“Oh this I can’t believe”, Eric said still holding her arm.

She looked up at him eyes ablaze. They stood there for a minute until she tried to pull away. Eric held her firmly keeping her from falling to her bottom. “Don’t you ever look where you’re going…first the parking lot now here.” She spat out in disgust. “Now would you mind letting me go?”

Eric eyed her amused that the she would be admonishing him. Then he remembered the dismissive skirt flip. His eyes narrowed as he listened to her continued to berate him. Without thinking he began to march her to across the grass to a small bench. “Hey wha…wha…what are you doing…stop…heyyyyyyyy…wait,” she protested. Eric simply ignored her. When they finally reached the bench he sat down still holding her arm causing her to have to bend forward enough that she knew her pantied bottom was in plain view for anyone walking behind her. She tried to reach back o cover up but realized that it wouldn’t be possible without falling.

“ So I see you still have a bit of attitude…” Eric started, looking up at the girl. “Well I remember telling you that I might not be so understanding if we…ran into each other again…and here we are.” She looked down on him her lips curled into a smirk. “Well can I help it if you can’t seem to look and drive or walk at the same time.” She responded.

Eric lifted an eyebrow and quickly brought the girl across his lap. ‘Oh that so earned you this”, he said as his fingers went to the hem of her skirt and lifted it away from her bottom. Immediately her hands went behind her frantically trying to cover up. Eric just took her small hands in his left and pined them to the small of her back as his right hand went high into the air. “You wouldn’t dare!” were the last words from her mouth before Eric’s hand came crashing down on her right cheek then her left. “You’re right I wouldn’t…ordinarily…but for you I’m going to make an exception.” And with that he rained down a full force stream of smacks on her tiny pantied bottom. She kicked and flailed about as Eric sped up the spanks making sure to pay attention to the pert cheek area peeking from beneath her panties. She screamed and pleaded alternating between pleading and threatening bodily harm.

Eric decided that scolding would be of no value to this little vixen across his lap. The harder he spanked the more vocal she became. He stopped spanking for a minute and was surprised to see that a crowd had gathered. Looking around he couldn’t help but notice that many in the crowd were smiling in an approving manner. He started to let her up when a Woman with a small child approached.

“Don’t let her up. She is getting exactly what she deserves.” Then came other voice from the crowd. “Yeah she almost ran me over too.” “Yeah she has been a holy terror” The Girl began to kick and squirm more. “You’re all a bunch of…” she never finished the sentence. The Woman with the child was removing her leather sandal and handing it to Eric. The girls’ eyes went wide and she began kicking in earnest. “Nooooooooooo…I’ll apologize…don’t…ple….” She started only to watch in horror as Eric took the sandal and lifted it high in the air. SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…the sandal fell across the middle of her still pantied bottom. The Girls arms and legs shot straight out and she began shaking her head pleading for no more but Eric knew he had to continue.

“How old are you young lady”, he asked.

“Sev...seventeen”, she replied her voice breaking.

“That sounds about right for a finish to this spanking. And when we are done you will apologize to everyone of these…” Eric didn’t get to finish before he felt her sinking her teeth into his left thigh. The resounding shock from he crowd told him he had only one choice. His fingers immediately grasped the waistband of her panties and yanked the unceremoniously down to her ankles. Before she could say another word the crowd began to applaud and shout encouragement to Eric. Encouragement he could hardly ignore. “Well I guess 17 just wont do now!”

Eric began spanking her with a rhythm that would have made any rock drummer proud. The slap rang down hard and fast turning her bottom a shade of red that soon rivaled the color of any apple he had ever seen. Soon the girl was a sobbing mess across his lap as he decided that now was the time for the final seventeen slaps. He wrapped his arm around her small waist making sure she was nestled snuggly against his lap. “Are you ready for the final spanks little girl”, he asked. She nodded her head slowly her sobs so consuming her she couldn’t speak. “And will you apologize to all these people about your behavior this summer?” Again she nodded her head. Without hesitation the sandal came back wide and slammed down hard and fast…SLAPPPPPPPP…WHAPPPPPPPPP…SMACKKKKK…SLAPPPPPPP PP…SLAPPPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPPPPPP…SMACKKKKKKKKKKK WHACKKKKKKKKKK…WHAPPPPPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…WHAPPPPPPPPPP P…WHACKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Eric stopped and handed the paddle back to the Woman who smiled back nodding her approval. The Girl layed there her face awash in tears. The crowd began to dissipate as he held the Girl across his lap allowing her to cry herself out. When her cries had turned to gentle sobs he lifted her to her feet amused at the sight of her completely covering her face and her hands at her still uncovered bottom furiously trying to rub he sting from her crimson throbbing cheeks. Eric pointed to what was left of the crowd. The Girl turned and immediately did as she was instructed.

‘Hey Dude…heyyyyyyyy…you want next?”

Eric looked up and tried to get his bearing. He looked sheepishly around realizing he had dozed off while sitting on the benches. He laughed to himself. “Sure, man…sorry”, he said as he got to his feet. Just as he did he felt a body bouncing off his hip from behind. He turned to see a girl in plaid skirt tumbling to the ground. He broke out in a huge grin as he realized it was he girl from the parking lot. He didn’t say a word as she got up giving him a dismissive frown and continued roller blading down the boardwalk rubbing her bottom beneath the skirt.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:46 PM
On an involuntary hiatus

Send a message via ICQ to Jenera Send a message via AIM to Jenera Send a message via Yahoo to Jenera

Glad to see that you're still writing, Marshal. That was a fun story, I really enjoyed it.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:18 AM

Thx Jenera I always appreciate your comments

SpankDude
Old 08-25-2004, 11:36 AM
perfect angel

hahah yeah, ya gotta luv him!!
Old 08-25-2004, 06:34 PM

yeah ya sure do!

SpankDude
Old 08-25-2004, 08:09 PM

Send a message via MSN to LilWildcat

Good story SD as usual but I have a question....

whats a girk????????................lol

lilwildcat
Old 08-25-2004, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LilWildcat
whats a girk????????

Lil,

You should know by now that SpankDude can't spell. It is a chronic condition with him.

-Kat

p.s. SpankDude, it is a good story.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:07 PM

Ok Ok...so I have a problem spelling...just one of the many things ya gotta love about me...ask emily

SpankDude
Old 08-27-2004, 02:44 PM

Great story SD - very light-hearted and funny, just how I like them!
Old 09-21-2004, 09:36 AM

Thanks for the response Sandra. Yaeh I like to try and not take it to serious...and being a terrible serious person...thats hard to do.

SpankDude