World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Spanking Websites > The Realspankings Network
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 04-13-2013, 04:01 PM

Arrow OTK and position of legs and feet

I would like to mention one subject which is not often incorporated in spanking movies, but in my opinion it adds quite interesting touch of discipline.

It is positioning of legs and feet during over the knee spanking.

In particular it involves asking a spankee to keep her legs together and straight and rest their feet on top of their toes. I found this little niche in one movie published on BISPANKING where Michael spanked Jasmine in various position and one of them was that one. I believe it was called 'instructional spanking', or similar. Also in one more recent movie, starring Ivy Mochow, similar position can be seen, although she is wearing shoes there. I quite liked the way how she kept her toes on its tips.

I understand that this is quite specific subject probably suited for those with a thing for feet, but I would like to hear from others, what they think about it and possibily also from spankers and models.

I try to attach 2 pictures for illustration
Thank you, and all the best for everybody. Keep good work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ivy.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	3294  Click image for larger version

Name:	jasmine.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	3295  
Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 PM

I would have to rewatch the Bispanking scene to able to tell if that makes it more erotic or more aesthetic.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:05 PM

Xurior,

What a truly excellent question. I don't recall the last time the position of the feet has been discussed when bent over or while the spankee is being spanked OTK.

As a Top and as a bottom I've always insisted the feet be together when in position. As a bottom, I say that because I've had my crotch rapped before and it hurts like all hell. You do not want your balls or your prostate exposed when being paddled, strapped or whipped. During my second film on Women-spanking-men.com Lady D, was teaching another woman (a friend of mine) how to spank and how to use small cheek to cheek wooden and leather paddles. The woman who was being taught, landed a good one on my left cheek and wrapped the middle of my crotch at the same time. It hurt so badly, I almost had to call a halt to the filming. But, I had my feet about a shoulder's length apart which left me exposed. I should have had my feet together. So this mistake was partially my fault. But the video turned out okay and we all left for lunch smiling with me having a very sore ass. Lunch and a Patron Silver Margarita bought for me by the girl who hurt me eased my pain that afternoon at The Hornet at 1st and Broadway in Denver. So all was well in the end...even to my sore end..Lol (pardon the pun). Ms. Betty can tell you about that one, she was there.

Now as a Top, it's the same situation. I do not like having a girl with her legs spread out. It leaves her exposed and it's all too easy to have an accident. Plus it depends on the choice of implement as well. When using a wooden paddle, it's very easy to aim with when standing at a 90degree angle from a woman's butt. Just don't go too high or you'll hit the coccyx (bottom of the tailbone). Same situation with a cane as well. Just be mindful to aim with the tip so you don't rap her hip or go too high. That's why I always hated the damned cane, I found it to be a boring implement as a bottom and hard to use as a top. If a cane isn't perfectly straight, one can easily miss the target and go to high, to low or end up wrapping the spanke's hip accidentally. That just adds to a completely unnecessary amount of pain one really doesn't need throughout the scene. Plus a cane doesn't have the sound or impact that a paddle or a strap maintains.

Now my favorite implements are straps. A razor strap, a leather paddle, a thick leather belt, or a pair of English side reins can always take care of business. The deal with leather is that it's a floppy implement, there's no getting around that. You've got to watch your aim and follow through above all else. What alot of people don't understand is when you throw a strap, you've got to bend your wrist and elbow once you've made impact. If you don't follow through, then you'll wrap the poor girl. Believe it or not, swinging a strap is just like swinging a golf club, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH. Gravity will thrust that strap forward unless YOU control it regardless of how hard you're swinging. Say you're right handed like me, when you make a weaver stance (to maintain balance and aim) at a 45 degree angle at her left hip, Aim the tip of the strap on the exact spot you wish to strike. Keep your eye on the target and follow through. You'll hit your target every time. No, it doesn't matter how hard you're swinging, just bend that wrist and follow through with your swing. Keep your eye on the target and not the implement. I've always had girls keep their legs together to minimize the chance of hitting a part of their physical anatomy which isn't meant to be hit. That is the most basic importance of having a girl keeping her legs together when being paddled, strapped or flogged. I won't get into floggers at this time, that's a whole other long winded discussion.

I also like having women wearing shoes, heals or boots during a spanking. You'll find that they are able to arch their bottoms higher in the air while maintaining their position more steadily in shoes or boots. That would include keeping their feet together. The position can be a combination of anything just so long as they are depending on the weight and balance they are putting on their feet to keep their spanking stance.

In short, instruct the girl to keep her legs closed during a spanking or discipline session of any kind. If you inadvertently hit anything in the middle, it could fuck your scene up rather quickly. Also when you're giving instructions in short order, tell her to keep her feet together at all times when assuming the position. You the Top run less risk of unduly hurting her. She doesn't feel quite so exposed physically and possibly uncomfortable on the emotional side either.

The position of the feet have everything to do with the symmetry of the scene do they not?

Razor
Old 04-14-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurior
... starring Ivy Mochow...

Sorry to jump in just to correct you, but you got my name wrong. It's Ivy Mokhov.

Thanks for using me as an example, though.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:34 PM

Mokhov is indeed a better name.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:26 AM

Ivy, I do apologize! What I was thinking? But thank you for reading my post

To use Daniel's words I found it both erotic and esthetic how you kept the position nicely. I recalled that legendary Joanne Jameson from NU-WEST instructed men she spanked to put toes flat, or on their tops and she spotted the change in their positon immediatelly.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:25 AM

Razor, thank you for your nice and long comment!
I am not sure if I stressed enough that the whole legs & feet thingy is an expression of discipline, which might appeal not only to people with tastes for these body parts Similar situation of enhanced discipline and body control can be achieved to asking a spankee to keep her fingers together and outstretched, or resting arms on the elbows as already used by this fantastic company Or indeed the cornertime, kneeling with feet lifted off the floor
Old 04-25-2013, 06:42 AM

In the recent Realspankings update I have noticed my thingy position A new model Samara is getting OTK and when the level of spanking is somehow increased she rearranged her toes position I wonder if it was somehow unintentional (probably) or a conscious choice . Here is the screen
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	s.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	3322  
Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 AM
Head Pervert

Default nice

I too like this, not really for the aesthetics, but for the aspect of someone having to fully cooperate in their punishment. I will try to fit it in today, good suggestion.

Cheers,
Michael Masterson
Old 05-16-2013, 01:54 PM

I too thought exactly the same thing when watching the otk with Ivy. She is deliciously submissive; squeaking and awwing throughout the spanking but never wavering from position with her legs perfectly straight.

I'm going to try to include here my favourite picture ever of the very sadly missed Kailee, being spanked by Tom Byron. Apologies if this doesn't work, but I'm not good with tech. For me it's the look on Kailee's face; slightly tearful and self pitying, yet despite her bottom being well red already and her undergoing an obviously severe hand spanking her posture is maintained perfectly, with legs perfectly straight and pointed toes touching the floor. God how I miss Kailee!!! Please come back some day if you read this.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kailee1.png
Views:	388
Size:	517.8 KB
ID:	3365