World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Spanking Websites > The Realspankings Network
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 02-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Head Pervert

Default Lovely Rose

Had a great shoot with Rose today. She did her arrival scene at RSI in which she received a hard otk handspanking and the obligatory few minutes of standing around naked. Her second scene was a 35+ stroke strapping while grabbing her ankles in the living room. This scene was filmed as a "faces" scene with her staring into one camera for the duration of her strapping. The final scene was her first trip to the Dean's office at RSI for her first ever caning. Didn't want to scare her off, so I only gave her 6. She took them like a champ and will be feeling it tomorrow. As promised she left today with a wonderfully bruised bottom and some very nice cane marks. Rose is a keeper and you will be seeing a lot of her in the future. Here are some pics.

Cheers,
Michael Masterson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rose_cane_marks.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	212  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rose_Faces.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	213  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rose_no_panties.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	214  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rose_OTK.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	215  
Old 02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
rick

Thanks for sharing, what a cutie. I can't wait to see her first shots.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:41 PM

Yeah, I have a feeling that Rose will become one of my favorites if she sticks around long enough. Definaty a great girl to be the first new RS model!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:34 PM

Thumbs up A Rose by any other name..,

Thanks for the good news that Rose is a "keeper". Saw the interview with her and Monica and I thought............is the little darling interested? Seems so! Congratulations Michael

Old 11-25-2009, 09:02 PM

Rose is a very pretty girl, great body, nicely shaved up front the way I like, and I don't see any tats - thank you Mr. M! Great choice of a girls school spanking model or any other spanking modeling. I want one!

It might have been "only 6 with the cane" but the marks sure look like they were ones that she will be feeling for a few days! How lovely, just in time for Thanksgiving dinner! Sitting on those will be a nice distraction for her from the boring table conversation of most families.

AzSpanks

Last edited by AzSpanks : 11-25-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Member of Distinction

Well, just in time for Thanksgiving dinner in a country where Thanksgiving is in February, when this thread was originally started.

However, that does point out the ONE service that these damned spammers perform for us. Since they apparently add their spam (which will be gone by tomorrow, I hope, but at the time Az and I posted, there was spam just above his post) to randomly selected threads, they "bump up" those threads and (for those of us who actually LOOK at the thread, which Az must have done, instead of immediately clicking away when he saw the spam) call our attention to old threads we might have missed the first time, or forgotten.

I'm not saying there's anything actually good about spam, only that even an ill wind can blow some good.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:00 AM

Sorry I missed when Mr M's post went up . I was swearing at the spam as I was reading through the posts today but at least I got to see photos of this ever so pretty lady that I had not seen in the past.

AzSpanks
Old 11-26-2009, 02:29 PM

Rose certainly lives up to her name, she is a beautiful flower!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 PM

Default caning video

The six stroke caning of Rose is my favorite caning video ever. Unfortunately i get the feeling she may not do any more caning vids.
What made it great was that it was a hard caning and she clearly was over her limit, but she endured the pain anyway for the sake of the site. . When she was dismissed she bolted from the room and i could almost see her rubbing her bum.
Please let her know that she is fabulous and deserves a medal for what she did and how she behaved. I sincerely hope i am wrong and that she will return for further canings.