World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Spanking Education > Question & Answers
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 06-28-2003, 05:13 PM
rache-em

Default misty

having just found this and realspanking sites, would just like to say that Misty realy turns me on. seing her stood with hands behind back during her profile vid is really something. any chance of seeing a spanking and girl on girl scene with Jessica?
Old 06-28-2003, 06:14 PM
tms31078

Well I don't know about Misty being at this site, but if you want Jessica, spanking and girl on girl, go to spankingteenjessica.com.
Old 06-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Member of Distinction

According to Lady D in a post last January (long enough ago that it wasn't lost in the recent message board crash and I could find it using Search), Misty moved out of state and is no longer available for modeling. She was one of my favorites too. I guess the 4 scenes she did before she left will have to satisfy our appetite for her. (At least I think there were 4.)

Studio staff, please confirm if I'm right about this?
Old 06-29-2003, 03:34 AM
t herod

I believe Misty has a video or two coming up on the new site - rs institute - when it launches. She did them before she moved on apparently.

t h
Old 06-29-2003, 01:43 PM

Default Gone indeed

It is correct that Misty has moved out of state. She is a traveler and likes seeing the country. We knew when we hired her that she wouldn't be around for long. The good news is that we took advantage of the short time she was with us, and there are 7 fantastic scenes with Misty that will appear when RSI goes live.

Update on RSI, is in the next 2 weeks it will be live. Currently the plans are for the site to update 3 times a week. All videos will be offered in two different resolutions. The site is state of the art and automated which will allow several features that are not available on RS. For any model you like, a single click will get you every scene she has appeared on, displayed on one page. You will be able to search by scene type. There are four main areas to RSI. The "Arrival" section is each girl checking into the Institute. There is a "Classroom" section, which is pretty much self explanatory. There is also a "Dorm" section in which the girls are punished in the privacy of their rooms. There is also a "Dean" section with a focus on the harder discipline in the Dean's office.

This has been a well thought out site and will debut with a considerable amount of content. It will go live with more models featured, than most sites use in a lifetime. Certainly you will see some similarities with RS. We used many of the same models and shot in the same studio. But, this site will really focus on the legal aged school girl aspect. All girls wear the Institute uniform and we spent a good deal of time on set designs. We are getting close, so get ready.

Cheers,
M
Old 06-30-2003, 12:53 AM

Misty really was too cute.