World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > Spanking Education > Question & Answers
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 01-23-2005, 11:21 AM
the_man205

Default Orgasm from caning

Hi

I have heard that there are women that can get orgasms from recieving a caning.
Anyone who knows if this is true and do you know of any websites that might have pics or movies about it.

Patrik
Old 05-23-2005, 07:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BFU

yes they can.

had a girl orgasm from having her nipples cropped [riding crop].

and having her bottom and upper thighs cropped, but then using a suede flogger had her having multiple orgasms, and then go into 'subspace'

floggers seem to be the most likely instrument to used to have them cumming.

also using a crop [the leather end piece] gently, directly on the labia works wonders too.
To Give Release.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BFU
yes they can.

had a girl orgasm from having her nipples cropped [riding crop].

and having her bottom and upper thighs cropped, but then using a suede flogger had her having multiple orgasms, and then go into 'subspace'

floggers seem to be the most likely instrument to used to have them cumming.

also using a crop [the leather end piece] gently, directly on the labia works wonders too.

It's one thing to masturbate someone using punishment implements (in other words, to stimulate her sexually in a way that would cause orgasm entirely aside from any pain involved or the objects being used) and quite another for someone to be able to climax from a spanking (or strapping, whipping, caning, etc.). One might say that the bottom is also an erogenous zone and that it's splitting hairs to talk about forms of stimulation. But I think there's a difference not just of degree but of kind between brushing nipples and labia with a crop slapper/loop versus someone climaxing from a "normal" caning or other spanking on the bottom. And I think the latter is what the original question addressed.

As to climaxing and then going into subspace, the following thread starts with an article that claims that should be well-nigh impossible -- that a given experience can either lead to a sexual climax, or to subspace, but not to both (because the biochemical processes are incompatible): http://www.worldspankingforum.com/fo...&threadid=2487 . I try never to question the voice of experience (especially since I've had so little of it myself), and I'm not doing that now, but at the very least this contradiction might show us how little we actually understand.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BFU

the croppign of the breasts was NOT a light brushing - i was surprised just how hard this girlwanted them hit.

the cropping on the bottom and the thighs was not using the end of the crop, but using it like a short cane. and a riding crop is more dense than a rattan cane -so delivers more of a 'punch' at this point the girl was very close to cummimg, and i chnged over to a suede flogger.

the flogger was used using circular motions which brush the skin in a sensual manner. this was over the thighs, buttock, back and shoulders.

there was not mistaking her having multiple orgasms, and the going into subspace, as she talked about it afterwards as well as what i had seen.

it was the only time, i have had a spankee go into subspace, and the only time one has cum so much.

cropping a pussy lightly is different. as you said it more a form of masturbation.
To Give Release.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Muffin58

I've never actually had an orgasm just from being spanked or caned, though if I'm hand-spanked very low, where my bottom cheeks come together above my thighs (just over my vulva) I do get very turned on. That being said, however, my husband knows that I love being spanked with a butt plug in place and a vibrator on my clit. The combination of the three stimuli sends me over the top time & time again. But at that point, I prefer that it's his hand that's spanking me when I cum, not a cane.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Eliane Devigne

Yes, it is possible for a woman to have an orgasm without direct stimulation of her genitals. Which is what the question is, no? And yes, I have occasionally peaked while having a thrashing without additional genital stimulation. But I don't really see it as something to aspire to -- it's much more fun with the additional. But there are also people who think shelling peas while wearing boxing gloves is an achievement so who am I to pass judgement?

Although regarding some of the other comments I'd also like to mention that any bright spark who ever hits on the idea of hitting my pussy with anything except his tongue will find himself looking at his balls from a completely new perspective because they'll be nailed to the wall over his head. That is not a place to hit, at least not with me. Period. End of story.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Caning G-spot

In my most humble opinion the G-spot is a product of each womans respective labido creating a heighted sense of arousal. It would therefore be possible to make caning her G-spot.