World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > MultiMedia > Picture Post
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 08-13-2006, 10:49 PM

Default Spanked by my Girlfriend

Here is a photo of the results of the spanking I received last night. This was after about 200 strokes with two different flat sole shoes and then about 30 strokes with the belt. This was the belt that she had selected and bought that night, so it was very exciting. This was the first time she ever used something as serious as a belt on me. Unfortunetly, she saw I was bleeding a little and she stopped the spanking short. I know, she does need some practice, as she landed many of the shots on the far cheek. Since she is new at all this, she has asked for feedback the first few times (after that she will spank me as she sees fit ). I delicately explained to her that she needs to pull back some and spread the shots around.

I know how lucky I am to have a beutiful women that had no interest in this before take to spanking my so enthusiastically.

By the way, I finally understand what many people have said, the belt is quite yummy.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:50 PM

2nd Pic
Old 08-14-2006, 08:09 PM

Default Belts and Beginners

Nice marking! I know what you mean about the delicate process of giving feedback to an inexperienced spanker. Nothing snaps me out of the moment more than a spanking delivered by accident to one side of the bottom and I think it's pretty common with belts to get this pattern. I think it takes a while to get the concept that the belt tip comes down and drags accross, but that's more difficult to accomplish if you are being timid/first timing it. It's not that I don't appreciate a good one cheeked spanking, but only if that's what your spanker is doing intentionally, otherwise it snaps you out of headspace to ask "hey, could you spank more left cheek?' Anyone else experience this problem when receiving, especially from a converted vanilla?

rO
Old 08-15-2006, 01:34 PM

Thanks fot the comments RedOctober. 350+ views and you are the only one to post. Guess everyone is shy this weekend. I think the marks are somewhat my fault. Half way through the belt I asked for harder. I think sher then took it up to 100% and that hurt her aim. Afterwards I told her to bring it down to about 85% If that would help with the aim. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was really doing her best. Very Hot!!!

I order this strap from Adam and Gillian's to see if it would help any http://www.aswgt.com/brothers.html
And I will probably order the "My Lady's Strap" from London Tanners by the end of the week.

I was kinda suprised nobody asked about the shoes...
Old 08-15-2006, 08:42 PM

Pallison, Great start!! Congrats to you both. If your bending over have her stand a little further forward and that will up the left cheek coverage. If your over a stack of pillows on the bed, have her alternate sides of the bed and that will even you up. I'm going to try to attach pics of the straps and paddle I was telling you about in your previous thread.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:46 PM

This is a BIG paddle we use, business end is 5.5" wide and 16" long. Great for an ample bottom or to swat the entire ass in one swat. It's 3/8" thick. Lot's of intense surface sting.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:49 PM

Here is a strap that is areal attention getter and easy to make yourself. Its heavy, thick rubber sandwiched between two pieces of wood for handle that ensures it lands flat every time. Can be used like a strap or a paddle. Very intense!
Old 08-15-2006, 08:54 PM

Here is something a little easier to take and use. Your lady can roam all over your bottom with this one. It was custom made for us by Ian at The London Tanners. Business end is 5"x8" and it's a single thickness so it wraps around any curves. Beautiful workmanship! Lots of sting that can really build up the heat the longer its used.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:56 AM

Strapper

Thanks for the response. I especially like the last paddle you posted, would be a lot like a leather sandal. My Lady has been reading up on TTWD and I got to tell you, its very hot seeing her doing research, I couldnt ask for a more enthusiatic Vanilla. I am thinking about getting something a little heavier than a belt, something she could use at about 50-75% effort and get the same result as she did at 100% with the belt. I think I am leaning towards the LT My Lady's Strap.