World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 04-15-2009, 06:39 PM

Default Ms. Burns

Am I the only one who infinitely prefers watching Ms. Burns get spanked to watching her spank? She is almost always one of my favorites to watch getting spanked, because you can tell that it is genuinely an unpleasant ordeal for her.

Lady D is one of the very few female spankers who I regularly enjoy. I feel Ms. Burns, like most female spankers, doesn't raise her arm high enough in otk hand spankings, and doesn't use enough force.

However, I do like that she at least minimizes recovery time with fast repetition, and I wish others would copy that aspect of her style more.

Thoughts?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:13 PM

Ms. Burns is hot getting spanked, that is for sure.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:48 PM

Smile

Ms. Burns is one sexy lady! Watching her switch from spanker to spankee is one thing I will miss now that she is gone.
Life is some times unfair!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:54 PM

I always liked her best in the bottom role, too.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:05 AM

I did not know she was leaving, and I apologize for being at all critical of someone as they leave--not good style at all.

I'm going to continue these thoughts in a new thread, since I'm going to expand the discussion beyond Ms. Burns.

I wish her the best in whatever lies ahead of her.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Chibob

Don't worry, she's been gone for years. Those clips are just old stock they haven't used before.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:22 AM

As far as I'm concerned, none of the present RS ladies comes close to Lady D.
She was THE ONE. Lady D is the greatest female spanker of all times!
Anyone knows anything about her?...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:28 PM

Ms. Burns was primarily a top, and her topping skills far outweighed her bottoming skills, but it was fun watching her do both. Her crying was priceless though.
Cindy and Betty did/do both equally well. I think most people have at least some of both sides in them, and it's nice to see a few ladies doing both.
I really like to see the spanker getting spanked. That was a little bit the case with Ms. Burns. The best case of that I've ever seen was Alexandra Wolf of Lupus getting caned in Stalin 2. She's always been a top, but just for that one video she was stripped naked and given a good caning and chest whipping. The problem is you can only do that once (or maybe twice), and it had better be good. After that she begins to become somewhat of a switch and the effect lessens. I would love to have seen Lady D get a good hard one somewhere along the way. A little wimpy spanking wouldn't have done it though.
The paddling scene in The Conspiracy was great. Ms. Burns, joined a pretty much all star cast lined up and bending over with Kailee, Cindy, Bailey, Niki Flynn and a couple of others. I think Brandy may have been there too. I haven't watched it in a while.

Last edited by Corp Punishment : 04-19-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:01 PM

Default Lady D Spanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corp Punishment
I would love to have seen Lady D get a good hard one somewhere along the way. A little wimpy spanking wouldn't have done it though.

Go to search on the RS website and pick Lady D as your model homie, there's two or three old school ones with her that used to be just photos that sometime recently had videos added. They're pretty good on their own, and the fact that it's Lady D getting spanked makes it well worth a download.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:26 PM

Default Ms. Burns

While Ms. Burns did give more than receive...she was a wonderful spankee as well. In fact, she's one of my all time favorites. She showed real emotion and tears were a regular expression of the pain she was feeling while over Mr. Daniels lap. If you saw any of the work she and Mr. Daniels did on "Spanking Couple", it was true DD and very enjoyable to watch. In fact, I am looking for anyone who has material from their brief site...anyone got any?

Also, from my point of view...I tire very quickly of FF spanking...I like traditional M/F or M/FFFFF (hehe). Also, I would encourage RS to recruit more "mature" spankee's like Elizabeth & Cindy. There's something even more realistic about seeing a lady getting spanked who's not just out of high school or college. A 30-50 old woman who has kept in shape is the hottest of hot! For her to submit to the discipline she deserves is just all that.