World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM

Default Jackie

I just watched the Jackie update on RSI. Jackie is one of my favorite models. Was this a new update. It look like a different set. I hope Jackie is one of your active models.

It was a great update.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:34 AM

I adore Jackie also. I have always noted how she always seems to have a glow (and smile) on her face to match the glow on her bottom after one of her sessions. This has made me wonder if she is one of the special few that TRULY have the spanking gene and enjoys it and needs it as much as she enjoys and likes the pay check that she gets for taking her spankings at RSN.

Maybe "Jackie" will respond and tell us if my speculation is true or not, if she is still active and reads this forum.

I really enjoyed Kailee's recent post where she shared a bit of herself with the RSN/WSF community. I think ALL the spanking models should be "encouraged" to wrtie such essays. Paddling for not getting them in on time and for spelling and punctuation errors of course - they should be required to wear a school gril uniform for any essay related punishment that is to follow, and these sessions of course should be filmed, photo'ed and posted in the members section with teaser photos attached to their essays to be posted on this forum.

See, there is always a "good reason" to warm a young ladies behind......especially on cold winter days like these. It is the least we can do for them to keep them comfortable and glowing.

AzSpanks

Last edited by AzSpanks : 01-08-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:07 AM

Talking

Az:
COLD WINTER DAYS? I just checked & it should be 65 degrees in Phoenix today. My heart bleeds for you. Try moving north for a real reason to warm a bottom!
LOL

JIm
Old 01-09-2009, 07:28 PM

43 F when I woke up this morning at 5 am - if I did not know better I would think I was living in a damn desert!

Az
Old 01-10-2009, 07:43 AM

I agree Jackie is amazing.

My favourite shoot of her is with Kailee, where on her 21st birthday Kailee gets a present of giving Jackie an otk spanking. Delicious.

And one of the few RS spankings where the front view doesn't end up homing in on the girl's face instead of lingering over the full side view of the spanking. Someone please tell me why they do that. You can clearly see Jackie's reactions to the spanking anyway as well as see the roundness of her butt getting its well deserved punishment. I think that works much better personally.

If Jackie is reading this, though, perhaps she can answer me something. At the end of the above shoot Kailee and Jackie sit on the bed and look slightly embarrassed. Why was that?

And does anyone from RS know if Jackie is still part of the spank community?