World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 11-08-2008, 10:16 PM

Default Who thinks Sarah is the most beautiful model of Real spankings

Who thinks Sarah is the most beautiful model of real spankings. By the way, I don't know if this question is offensive or not? Let me know, and if it is, I will moderate my posts.

Best,

Mark
Old 11-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Member of Distinction

The Moderators' opinion on the suitability of a question is the only one that matters, but for what it's worth, I don't find such a question inherently offensive, but it IS a minefield. You say Sarah is the most beautiful. If everyone else either (1) agrees with you or (2) proposes a different candidate, then all is well. But as soon as someone says Sarah is not most beautiful -- and says WHY (says what he thinks is unattractive about her) -- or as soon as someone proposes a different candidate and, in rebuttal, a supporter of a some OTHER candidate (be it Sarah or a third girl) says what's wrong with the different candidate -- then things have gotten very messy and ugly and potentially hurtful, very fast.

SO, as a suggestion, if we can all just agree with the nomination of Sarah, or nominate a different "favorite" ourselves, but NOT try to disparage, criticize, or tear down each other's choices, then maybe this thread will not have to be deleted.

Even though, as far as we know, almost none of the models DOES read this board -- remember that ANY of them COULD. So be gentlemen (and ladies).

With that said, Sarah is certainly on any such list -- but any of us could go through the model index on Real Spankings or RSI and come up with a half dozen we would put on the list too. I'm not sure comparisons are useful. (I started to make my own list and realized I was being arbitrary about who to include, so I gave up.)
Old 11-09-2008, 05:42 AM

I shall try to answer this without starting a police action.

Sarah does qualify as THE CUTE LITTLE BLONDE in my book, but putting one girl on top in that list of models is not really possible for me.

Last edited by Raymond : 11-09-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 PM

Default I would never disparage another womans looks.

I agree. To say that "a" is beatiful, or "b" is more beautiful is okay, but I would never say "a" has ugly hair. I think any negative comments about models should be immediately deleted.

I just thought that Sarah had the classic blonde cheerleader look.

However, all the models are definitely attrative.

Best,

Mark
Old 11-09-2008, 10:37 PM

Since I have started frequenting this forum, I havn't read any negative comment about a model. I think everyone here appriciates what these models do. I can say with certainty that there isn't one single model that I don't like. That said, while I agree that Sarah is very beautiful, I still think that Jennifer is the most attractive. AEG has done a great job casting a wide variety of models to suite all tastes. All the models do a top notch job, as do the other staff members.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Some of us do read the forums, yes!
=)
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM

Default you do a great job

Betty,

You do a great job. You were wonderful in The best of the paddle, and in a number of other roles also. You are good as a top also.

Best,

Mark
Old 11-15-2008, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark43a
Who thinks Sarah is the most beautiful model of real spankings. By the way, I don't know if this question is offensive or not? Let me know, and if it is, I will moderate my posts.

Best,

Mark

I thought I'd already made a contribution to this, but obviously not.

I agree that Sarah is a beautiful model, and makes beautiful spanking pictures: like the one that RS use for their homepage of her being paddled in a kneeling position in a cheerleader outfit, or the freebe you get with RS of her kneeling showing of her pink bottom and looking sorry for herself. However my problem with most of her action shoots is that she's a wriggler. I prefer to see girls taking spankings obediently; fighting to stay in position with their backs arched down and their butts stuck out to take it, sometimes even through tears. Kailee, Kathy and Jasmine are perfect examples of this delicious submissiveness. For example check out the link to Kathy's punishment on the spankingtube 'Kathy faces'. Or check out the similar strapping of Jasmine on the RS site, where she is kneeling bending over a chair back and is strapped over jeans, then over little red panties and then on the bare. From halfway through she is in floods of tears from the harsh strapping, but never wavers out of position, with her back arched down and her pert little butt stuck out to take it.

Sarah however kicks, bucks and wriggles incessantly throughout the majority of her punishments. Admittedly some people like that, but it is not to my tastes. There are a couple of exception, however. One is the shot where she is strapped bent over leaning on a desk dressed as a school girl, in a little tartan mini skirt, white panties and white socks. She holds position throughout the strapping beautifully, with her legs perfectly straight and her back flat bent over at ninety degrees. And when the skirt is raised and her pert bottom revealed and the white panties pulled nice and taut - well suffice to say it is a thing of beauty. A lot of my sperm cells have perished whilst I have watched that scene. Another is the shot where Sarah is spanked over the knee, but her arms and legs are held by some of the other girls, deliberately to stop her wriggling. She doesn't look to keen on it, but it is nice to watch.

Last edited by Paul476 : 11-15-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:26 PM

I know what your saying, but spanking aside. I think that Sarah would be the one of the most likely to win a beauty contest. Jasmine, Brandy, and Kailee, are also very beautiful. All the models are very attractive by the way.

Best,

Mark
Old 11-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Member of Distinction

See, this is what I was talking about in my first post on this thread. It's a minefield. Raise a topic like this, and before long, someone can't RESIST saying not only why they DO like someone, but why they DON'T like someone. Admittedly, Paul didn't say anything against Sarah's appearance, only her acting, and he was very gentle, and admitted that her acting style is what some viewers prefer, and he even cited a couple of scenes where he DID like her acting. Nevertheless, he did say (in effect, though not in so many words) "I don't like Sarah best because ..." and that's how the trouble starts.

It's a slippery slope; the only safe way is not to say anything negative about anybody. No matter how gentle, or how qualified.

I don't think Paul stepped OVER the line (if Sarah was to read this, I doubt she'd cry herself to sleep, sobbing "I thought my squirming was CUTE" -- and if she did, she's too sensitive for the entertainment business), but he stepped TOWARD it.