World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 05-10-2008, 03:03 PM

Default Bare Bottom Spankings

To me bare bottom spanking means panties down... truly on the bare bottom. Lately I have noticed lots of spanking sites call a spanking bare bottom even though they are wearing a thong... I was wondering what you people think on this topic...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Seatscorcher
Default bare bottom?

Good point David...I am not a big fan of spanking fabric, but it sometimes adds to the experience to be spanking over layers that are peeled off as the spanking procedes in intensity and duration. As far as a thong goes I don't see it as impeding the spanking and in some cases it does retain just a little bit of modesty but I don't hold it against the spankee if we haven't progressed that far into our relationship and she wishes to keep a thong on. Ultimately the bare bottom (thongless) will be the result...eventually. It's important to see the effect the spanking is making on the bare bottom and in cases of rather intense spankings, it's safer too for the spankee lest the spanking go too far in severity.
Seatscorcher.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:47 PM

Yowsa Seat! hahaha. Bare bottom should be bare bottom...
Old 05-10-2008, 09:29 PM

Default Thongs can be OK

My preference is bare bottom, however, if, for reasons of modesty, a spankee wishes to wear a thong, that is OK with me. Actually, it is a bit of a trade off, anyway, as a thong can emphasize the shape of a bottom.

Certainly, a thong offers little protection, except for the anus. If something like a martinet is being used on the inner cheeks, a thong offers some protection to the anus. Or if it is being used low and inside, a thong will protect the perineum and labia. This could be desirable, and might well be the only way some spankees will allow such attention to their inner cheeks.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Butch
Default Pros and cons of thongs.

The use of a thong deffinetely does not lessen the sting of a properly administered spanking, all it does is allow the spankee some modesty. If the spanking is on video, I think it looks best if the bottom is completely bare with nothing at all covering it. But I also think that if it is on video, for the sake of realism, it looks best if the panties are pulled down exposing the bare bottom for the spanking.

I have been to pansexual spanking parties where they required all persons who were being spanked to wear a thong so not to expose any genetals.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:51 PM

I can see the use of thongs in public venues, but would prefer they not be used on video for the sake of realism.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:35 AM
rick

To me, spankings should be always be on the bare bottom. I am also one who does not like spanking fabric and a thong does nothing to impede this. Personally I do not have a problem with them. In a few movies I have seen, I remember the spanker see the spankee wearing a thong and say, "Well, this is quite unfortunate for you isn't it." That would be the truth. The only thing that I think is strange though is in a couple of movies from other producers, I have seen the spanker pull the spankee's dress up or pull the pants down then say something like "lets get these out of the way shall we" then pull the thong down. The bottom is already bare for all intensive purposes. That must be to bare the modesty so to speak.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch
If the spanking is on video, I think it looks best if the bottom is completely bare with nothing at all covering it. But I also think that if it is on video, for the sake of realism, it looks best if the panties are pulled down exposing the bare bottom for the spanking.

I agree with this... I like the look of the naughty girl's panties being pulled down.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:51 AM

Default bare bottom

While I like seeing girls in thongs, (it communicates to me a bottom consciousness in the lady) it doesn't do much for me in the spanking department. It is required at most spanking parties unless the scene is private. As a traditionalist I feel that bare bottom means completely bare. I am also captivated by the sight of feminine charms revealed when thongless. When bent at a sufficient angle these charms appear and I just love the view. Not so much the legs splayed wide open, but the vulva poking through and the crinkled anus of spread cheeks.
This brings to mind another aspect of bending over. I prefer the feet together as opposed to legs spread. for some reason this posture conveys a combination of sexy submissiveness even dressed. Bare, it affords me the view I have described. TG
Old 05-13-2008, 12:41 PM

Bare means -NO thong!!