World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 04-04-2006, 10:01 AM

Default road trip to Boston R/L

Well here it is a true life account of a trip to Boston..
I met her on the net princessotk on AOL. Got to love that name. We chatted about spanking and exchanged photos. Hers of her backside being spanked, mine of my face. In spite of seeing my face she continued to chat. I told her of an upcoming convention In Atlantic City only a 5 hr drive away lol. Wonders of wonders she wanted to meet. I wonder if the shopping trip I promised had anything to do with it? Her only problem is that I told her I was a switch. She said she was afraid I would not be able to spank her hard enough. Oh My got to love that. To seal the deal I sent her to A&G ( aswgt.com) to buy a strap and paddle to be sent to her house. She loved that being made to pick her punishment implement. I arrived about 8pm on an April night cold. (hay I am from S. Beach). We sat down and chatted and she put on a spanking video to break the ice. One thing she was clear on was no sex just about everything else but no sex. We agreed on that. I then told her to unpack my bag in her spare room and bring me what she found. She came back with 3 fresh cut switches. I then told her to go to her room and make herself ready. She walked into her bedroom and took off her pants and panties. I saw that she left the door open a crack so I could see her disrobe. By accident? She returned to the living room with a towel around her hips and the switches in her hand. I had her kneel on the couch head down bottom high and open. I started her switching. I had expected her to squirm and move but no reaction so I increased the speed and force, nothing! After about 3 or 4 min I stopped and asked her if she was ok? “Yes” she replied. “Did it hurt” I asked?
She assured me that it did. She then confided in me that her nickname in the local community was “iron butt” She had very fair skin and red hair but she just did not mark much.
As I was “beat” from the trip we went to bed in our separate rooms. I woke up early and decided to give her a wake up switching so I went into her room and woke her up. As I pulled back the covers I noticed a small vibrator under the covers. She blushed and in mock anger I asked if she had permission for this activity.
I then had her lie on her back legs drawn up to her chest. I put my left arm across the back of her thighs and took her left hand. I proceeded to switch her tight bottom and did not spare her sex……….. I had wondered if I had gone too far till she invited me to stay the weekend! Screw the trade show. More to come…………. and pix!!!!!

Bob
Old 04-04-2006, 12:19 PM

Thanks for sharing.Enjoyed the reading and hope we dont have to wait to long for more.
This is like the waiting game but at least not waiting for a caning.
----------------2hot2sit--------------------
Old 04-04-2006, 03:47 PM

Pix too? NICE!

Onegr8om
Old 04-04-2006, 05:07 PM

Default photo

photo of boston trip
Old 04-04-2006, 05:27 PM

Default Boston

Well after the wakeup switching she went to work. And I had a day to kill in Boston. First I have to admit I did become a Nosey Parker and check out her toy box. You can tell a lot about a person from the adult toys they have. So I killed the day around Boston. At about 1pm We met back at the apartment. I must admit I did promise shopping and boy did she shop! Off to Victories Secrete.
Now guys don’t be embarrassed about going in there. Its only embarrassing if you ask for panties in your size!!! Boots, leather jacket all sorts of stuff. She had a ball. Just what I wanted a happy sub……….. When we got home she changed into the white corset in the photo ( you can see the little beaver she bought from A&G) and out came the strap with her name on it. She asked for 20 so I had her bent over the kitchen table. Let me tell you I am a big guy and I used that strap full force. I would have made Ms. Burns proud. Her only reaction was “were you hitting as hard as you could?” Damn a challenge. My manhood as a strapper was on the line so my answer was 20 more…..
Old 04-04-2006, 06:35 PM

So are you by any chance the same person as the banned Florida Bob? If not it's amazing that you and he both met the same "iron butt" and took identical pictures of her.... Remember this...?

Moose
Old 04-04-2006, 07:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snickers

Wow Moose, that is very interesting.

Life\'s been good to me so far!
Old 04-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Member of Distinction

Great memory, moose.

Someone is busted.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:48 PM

Send a message via MSN to LilWildcat

Moose gets the "Outstanding Memory" award for remembering one picture that was posted!!!!

florida bob (aka...rkel999) gets the "Gong" for playing everyone for fools.

I hate a liar.........just keep in mind the picture I posted of how I imagine most folks in the cyber world. Then you will never be disapointed in anyone...........lol

lilwildcat
Old 04-04-2006, 09:33 PM

so what makesme a lier a new name? wow you just called 1/2 the internet a lier.. such nast alk will get you booted