World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 06-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Female "BUTT" Lover

Thumbs up Good spanking stories site! (Sorority Spanking)

anyone heard of Laura's Spanking Corner?

http://www.thespankingcorner.com/

Check that site out, then go here

http://www.thespankingcorner.com/stories/solstice/ this guy named Solstice wrote some stories about Sorority spanking, its fiction but they are awesome...let me recommend

Spin The Paddle
Sorority Punishment
Sorority Guest

all the stories he wrote we really good....but if you are really interested read those stories first, before checking the rest of the site out.

Female "BUTT" Lover
Old 06-23-2005, 10:35 AM
formerly Master P

Laura's site was one of the first I ever found and, while no longer up-dated as I understand, it stands as a great repository for spanking fiction.

I would recommend the Mike and Mandy series. A beautiful set of stories both romantic and erotic.

http://www.thespankingcorner.com/stories/kfr/index.html

Master P
Old 06-23-2005, 10:52 AM

Laura's Spanking Corner rocks! There is something there for spankos of all varieties. If, like me, you enjoy stories where women spank their teen age daughters, read Carolina Jim's work. Set in a small town in the 50's and 60's--in a time and place where spanking was quite acceptable-- these women administer severe bare bottom spankings--usually armed with a large wood hairbrush. Then, as often as not, the freshly spanked young lady is sent to the corner where she stares unhappily at the blank wall and gently rubs her stinging, burning bottom. But don't take my word for it. Check it out.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Female "BUTT" Lover

Good stories, still lookin for more good ones....

Female "BUTT" Lover
Old 06-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Female "BUTT" Lover

Default Spin the Paddle

My fav part of this story, Spin the Paddle, why do i like this part, because it involves two girls, holding another girl down on a couch, while another girl is stripping her clothes off....

By now Steve was in position. Patty looked delicious. She was probably 18 or 19, with nice, slim legs and a high, tight little ass and a small waist. Bent over in her panties and bra, her hands firmly gripping her ankles, she was ready. Her butt stuck out prominently, the obvious target of Steve's attention. He raised the paddle high up and then just began to wail on the helpless girl's rear globes. The swats came hard and fast: WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! THWACK! Patty's body shuddered in time with the blows . Suddenly, as if burned with a hot iron, the pretty girl jumped up and took several leaping steps forward. Steve stopped in mid-stroke, a grin of surprise and embarrassment on his face. He looked as if he'd done something wrong, but didn't know what it was. His victim put six or seven feet of distance between them, obviously in agony.

Patty's legs were bent, her back was arched with her hands clutching her flaming seat. Her face was turned upward, her mouth wide open, but no sound emerged for a few seconds. She shook her head furiously, her lovely dark, wavy hair swinging side to side against her neck and shoulders. "No!" she cried, "No, I can't! I can't!" She seemed to be half crying and half laughing.

Here's where the power play/struggles start....

"Bullshit, you can't!" Audrey hissed angrily. It was as if she felt Patty was embarassing her. Audrey motioned to two of the Big Sisters present and said, simply, "Get her on the couch." The two girls quickly grabbed Patty and put her face down over the overstuffed arm of the couch at the side of the room. Then one grabbed her arms and the other her legs, pinning her, ass end up. Without a moment's hesitation, Audrey stepped behind the now struggling girl and stripped down her panties to her knees!

Patty emitted a very high pitched "No!" as her underwear departed her bottom. She bucked and twisted, but the two older girls held her easily. Patty began to sob.

My mouth was open in shock. You could hear a pin drop in that room. I felt a curious mix of compassion for Patty and delight at my girlfriend's dominance. I sort of felt the game had gone too far, but there was no way I was going to interfere.

Patty's ass was a sight! Her shapely cheeks were a deep, dark red, with splotches of white and a dab of purple here and there. Just above and below her ass, her skin was alabaster white, untouched, smooth and beautiful. With exaggerated politeness, Audrey gestured toward the captive girl. "Steve," she said, pausing for effect, "please continue what you were doing. Patty, count these aloud for Steve."

"You fuck! I'll never forgive you for this," Patty said angrily.

"Yeah, yeah, we know," Audrey said nonchalantly.

Steve was dumbstruck and didn't move for a second or two. Then, recovering, he strode up to the bent over girl. The sorority sister holding Patty's legs bent down and to the side so Steve would have a clear shot. He planted his feet, and began swatting Patty's rump again. WHACK! Patty's head snapped upward. "Ahh! One, you fuck!" WHACK! "Urrgg..Two!" She quivered and shook her head violently. THWACK! "Ohhhoww! Fuck! Three! Oh! Oh !" She arched her back and her ass stuck up, unintentionally making an even better target.

SMACK! It was a perfect shot! "Uhhnnn...mmm...Four!" Immediately, she brought her ass back down and clenched her cheeks, pressing hard against the arm of the couch. The way she moved was actually pretty funny, except she was obviously in so much pain. Then she tried to twist and her hips moved from side to side. I stole a glance at Susan, to my left. Her pretty blue eyes were open wide, her mouth agape. Christine was sitting with one leg over the other, staring intently directly at Patty's well punished ass.

SWAT!! "Oh! Five! Oh, nooo! Shit!" Patty was wiggling every which way she could in a fruitless effort to avoid that big paddle. WHACK! "Oh, Jesus, Jesus! Six! Oh, shit!! That's it! Six! Oh, Jesus! Ohhh...ow.. ow... OW!...Wow!" The girl's ass had absorbed the full measure of every lick.

Audrey smiled. The two big sisters released Patty and she fell to the floor in a heap. She folded into a fetal position with her hands on her burning hind end.

Now that would be awesome if that part was made in real spanking (movie) video whatever...it would be awesome.....female gang bang spanking!!!!!!!

Female "BUTT" Lover
Old 06-23-2005, 10:09 PM

Laura's spanking corner was one of my early favorites!

The "Emma" series there, (click on stories, then "rosewood"), "such a good girl" by pablo stubbs, mary catherine stories, and Solstice are probably my favorites.
"red Bottom Contest" is a prequal to spin the paddle.

Also HIGHLY recommended:

Stories by Quillis:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/9453/

Another pretty interesting one is Rollin Hand, "Tales from a switch" (just google it)

It seems like the late 90's were the golden era for free spanking stories, now you have to pay for anything good. (except the ones here, of course!)
Old 06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dy156
Laura's spanking corner was one of my early favorites!

The "Emma" series there, (click on stories, then "rosewood"), "such a good girl" by pablo stubbs, mary catherine stories, and Solstice are probably my favorites.
"red Bottom Contest" is a prequal to spin the paddle.

Also HIGHLY recommended:

Stories by Quillis:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezzanine/9453/

Another pretty interesting one is Rollin Hand, "Tales from a switch" (just google it)

It seems like the late 90's were the golden era for free spanking stories, now you have to pay for anything good. (except the ones here, of course!)
Laura's Spanking Corner was the first spanking site I ever found. Still go to it occassionally when I am in mood for a story or two, great site