World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 05-31-2005, 06:58 AM

Default Genital spanking

Do any members here enjoy either giving or receiving genital spankings or whippings? Techniques, cautions, implements, sensations, results please.

R.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ArtzViking
Default Re: Genital spanking

Quote:
Originally posted by redhead
Do any members here enjoy either giving or receiving genital spankings or whippings? Techniques, cautions, implements, sensations, results please.

R.
i have received these with hand, crop, and thin wooden paddle (on different occasions, thank goodness). i can only take a bit before i start screaming bloody murder.

The sensation is (obviously) intense. The position. . . erm . . . which was on my back with my legs lifted up and open . . . both requires and reinforces submission. Resulted in some swelling and a great deal of sensitivity. And the sex afterwards was Sweet!

da v
Old 05-31-2005, 07:11 AM
Dances With Werewolves

Enjoy? You've got to be kidding! I've had them inflicted on me and the lightest tap is enough to require peeling me off the ceiling. A flat, thuddy implement works better for me than something with a sharp sting or bite. I have a zero pain threshhold there, I suppose. It's just too much for me, though I do find the idea very hot.

Love,
Niki
Old 05-31-2005, 07:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to red_rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Niki Flynn
Enjoy? You've got to be kidding! I've had them inflicted on me and the lightest tap is enough to require peeling me off the ceiling. A flat, thuddy implement works better for me than something with a sharp sting or bite. I have a zero pain threshhold there, I suppose. It's just too much for me, though I do find the idea very hot.

Love,
Niki

For me, the hand and flogger, not too hard, is just too great for words.... very sexy!!
Old 05-31-2005, 08:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BFU

Have had a Switch who wanted her nipples cropped which had her cumming, and later after a cropping of her bottom and thighs, and a flogging of her bottomand back had multple orgasms and went into subspace. Surprised me, but it certainly worked for her.

Other subbies have enjoyed VERY light tapping of the labia with the soft end of a riding crop. But you need to be sure its what they want, or you'll never see them again.
To Give Release.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:31 AM
Upright Member

I've given lightly and with a soft implement, but where exactly are we talking about applying it? She really likes it, but I have to be careful.

Details, please. (My interest is, ahem, merely academic)

Jack
Old 05-31-2005, 08:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BFU

Jack - I can't be much more specific than labia; can I???
To Give Release.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:47 AM
The Snobbery Officer

Send a message via ICQ to Adele Haze Send a message via Yahoo to Adele Haze

For the purpose of spanking I don't even possess any genitals.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Upright Member

Hi BFU. Yes, I read that. I was asking in general. Like everything, I'm sure there are different opinions about what people like, don't like, or can't abide. And labia covers a lot (majora, minora... clitoral hood... gulp...)

Jack
Old 05-31-2005, 09:21 AM

well i haven't any experience in this area (yet!) but i don't think i'd be relishing any kind of spanking around my clitoris - way too sensitive.

labia majora would be much better (actually i've had the odd skelp there but more by accident that design) since there is a lot more padding for a bit of protection.

I would caution care with the impliment of choice, though. Personally i'd prefer the idea of a wide thuddy impliment - hand, spatula etc - over a stingy one. But that does carry the risk of spanking too hard and inadvertantly bruising the pelvic bone. The spanker should take great care to make these spanks light enough so that no pressure is put on the pelvis or the more delicate areas.

just my tuppence

it\'s probably not worth straining your eyes to read this bit