World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 10-16-2002, 06:23 AM

Default Thigh Spankings

I've posted this in other communities and wanted to run the idea by the members here.

What are your feelings on thigh spankings? I understand Brandi took a thigh spanking in the Road Trip video and some have stated that they like this.

In long sessions or weekend "seminars" I have used thigh spankings effectively to complement buttock spankings. In a multiple spanking scenario this gives the bottom a break and allows the legs to take some of the punishment.

Not only do I spank on the back of the thighs, I spank the front of the thighs too. And if you know the Story of O, inside the thigh spanking is frequent, but I don't use that very often.

I use a small, thin implement for front of the thigh spankings such as a ruler, or a small diameter plastic tubing. I have the girl sit in a chair, push her butt all the way to the front of the chair with her hands holding the seat behind her, and push her heels forward until the thigh muscles relax. Then I make the girl watch as each blow lands. If she closes her eyes, the swat doesn't count. I usually only administer ten to twelve swats and call it a complete spanking. But then, like the cane, ten to twelve like this is usually enough.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:11 AM

Default Thighs

I would agree with you that thigh spanking serves a good purpose. For me, I use thigh spanking as an additional penalty for those who will not stay in position. Quite often, if someone fails to maintain the position I have told them to, I will give their thighs a hard stroke and tell them that every time they get out of position, the swats will go back to their thighs. It generally only takes one or two to get them to mind.

Yes, Brandi took one hell of a thigh spanking during the Road Trip Video . It was for the same reason I decribed above. All of the other girls held still pretty well for their otk spanking, but Brandi did not. Lady D finally had enough and spanked Brandi long and hard on her thighs. The picture below shows her poor bruised thighs 12 hours after the spanking. As you can see, Lady really ley her have it.

Cheers,
Mr. M
Old 10-16-2002, 01:49 PM
A Little Tornado

Thigh Spanking; I only have (up to this point that I know of) one definite limit in spanking, be it discipline or erotic. I don't allow spanking on the thighs. Has to do with a major bad experience.

I will admit at this point with Bob disciplining me, if there was anyone who I'd trust to tread there, it would be Bob as we've developed that trust. However, at this point no one else would be allowed to approach my thighs.

Sassi
Old 10-17-2002, 09:46 AM
mindy

My hubby gave me a few hard swats on the thighs the other night and it stung like mad. I bloody loved it though, can't wait until next time. :roll: