World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > Chat Room
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 03-22-2005, 09:46 PM

You're welcome!

By the way, I just used a technique from that book; and it worked!
Old 03-22-2005, 10:13 PM

are you telling me that you need a book to tell you how to get along in the world? You dont get out much do you madman?

atleast you gave me a good laugh except you just might want to be more careful about what you say about Miss J and Lady D. If they read stuff on this forum page they will probably not be real cool about your descriptions in your other message here. so what does your little book say about that

this was fun, well almost

good night
Old 03-22-2005, 11:11 PM

Hey guy, that last post was tongue in cheek. Maybe you didn't see the at the end?

As far as books go, I don't need a book to tell me how to get along in the world. Though I will say reading certain books has helped me "make my own luck", and achieve the accompanying financial rewards . Ask any politician, executive or top sales pro if they have read Dale Carnegie, Sun Tzu and Niccolo Machiavelli and 95 percent will say yes.

But again, I'm not out to start an argument with anyone; I dont want to start a flame war, I just want to see a scene where Lady D gets spanked.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:10 AM

Wow, lots "shots" being taken here! The only shots i care to hear or see are the spanking kind! Madman, great idea. Who knows, maybe if enough people ask, someday this will happen. Then everyone will be thanking you! I'd still love to see the scene happen. I think it would be great though if the girls who were punished "wrongly" were/are brand new and punished to tears, making the offense THAT much worse! Again, great idea, keep sending them.

Onegr8om
Old 03-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Member of Distinction

Quote:
Originally posted by onegr8om
. . . Who knows, maybe if enough people ask, someday this will happen. . . .
No, it won't. That's the point, for those of us who wish people would just let this go. It won't happen, we've been told it won't happen, and by now we are little children whining to our parents for the candy next to the checkout stand.

I hadn't realized before this thread that Madman is accustomed to success. Such people have a certain attitude toward life; maybe in the Carnegie book it says something about never accepting "no" as a final answer. Well, I'm accustomed to failure, and my advice is, DO take "no" for a final answer, because sometimes it IS. "It can't hurt to ask"? Oh, yes, it CAN hurt to ask, if you tick someone off so bad they never want to have anything to do with you again.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:41 PM

I would say that Michael's words of wisdom here, have been displayed in a most agreeable and eloquent fashion. Thank You, Michael.

I for one, would like for a moderator to close this post.

Razor
Old 03-23-2005, 10:12 PM

What Razor said!
Old 03-24-2005, 06:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mikep33

if memory serve me well about a month or 2 ago kailee make that miss kailee lol. said she gave lady d a spanking with few implement. she even too her over her knee for few swats. but no pic or camera was around. she was allow to as part of her training.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikep33
if memory serve me well about a month or 2 ago kailee make that miss kailee lol. said she gave lady d a spanking with few implement. she even too her over her knee for few swats. but no pic or camera was around. she was allow to as part of her training.

No camara was used because AEG has made it VERY clear that Miss.J., Lady D. and Mr.M. would no longer be appearing online as the ones being spanked. If they are training someone to become a disciplinarian and choose to allow that person to "use" them for practice then so be it.....

I am now closing this thread!